Chapter 12 ~ Rainbow Factory

I woke up, laying in the middle of the forest, the moon shining overhead. Sitting up, I noticed the front of my dress was soaked in blood. My throat really hurts. Somebody help me. Please... 

I tried to stand, being unsteady due to what I guess is blood loss. I can't see all that well. Everything is fuzzy. Steadying myself against a tree, I stood up. The blood was running down my legs and was all over my arms. I need a bath. And soon. 

In the distance, I could faintly make out a sign that said in a messy scrawl, "The Rainbow House, Come inside!" It was on a tree and there was an arrow pointing to a dark mass. Maybe it's a shelter. I wanna check it out. Maybe they can help me. 

I stumbled towards the building, clinging to trees in order to stay standing. I was getting more tired by the moment. 

"Let's do it, Brookie." My voice sounded hoarse. 

I made it to the door. My vision became slightly straighter. Pulling open one of the doors, my eyes were hit with a bright light. I closed my eyes, but the light still came through. 

Slowly, I walked in and closed the door behind me. It hit the frame with a loud "BANG!", making me jump. 

I stepped forward, taking in all of the machines around the place. This is so weird.  

A tall girl stepped out from behind one of the large silvery machines. Her hair was dyed multiple rainbow colors, somehow matching with her dark pink eyes. She had on a lab coat that looked very much like her hair, covered in colors. Unfolding from her back, were large teal wings. 

My eyes widened at her wings, as she just smiled and giggled. She stepped towards me and crouched down in front of me.  

"Hello, little girl! What's your name? My name is Rainbow Dash, but please call me Rainbow." She grinned and shook my hand, making her bracelets jingle on her wrist. 

I tried to smile, but it hurt way too much. "Brooklynn."

Rainbow gasped, pulled my arms, and dragged me over to a stool. She sat me down and started to clean around my neck. 

"My, my, darling. What did you go and do to get this?" She asked. 

I tried to speak but my voice came out raspy. "Sword." 

Her eyes widened and she frowned. "Who on the face of the Earth would hurt a little girl as sweet as you?"

I shrugged, soon regretting it, as pain went through my body. She took a washcloth and cleaned my neck, afterwards wrapping a bandage around it. Rainbow did the same to my arms and legs, as well. She stood me up and inspected my dress. Gently pulling my hand, Rainbow led me over to a small wardrobe and opened it. She pulled out a light pink dress with ruffles on the top.

"I think this will do just fine for you." Rainbow muttered, holding up the dress on the hanger. "Brooklynn, you can change into this dress behind the dressing screen, just tell me when you're done, 'kay?"

I nodded and gingerly took the dress out of her hands, walking to dressing thingy. Once I was behind it, I slowly stripped off my ruined dress and slipped on the new one. It fit perfectly.

I stepped out of the changing thing and walked over to Rainbow. Her eyes lit up and she crouched down to meet my small height.

"Now that you have your dress, you need your crown and wings!" Her grin became even larger, if that was possible. Rainbow stood up and walked over to a shelf with a bunch of little tiaras. She pulled one down and placed it gently on my head, stepping over to a rack. The rack had a ton of small sets of wings on hangers. She glanced at my dress, then back at the rack, pulling off a pair of sparkly white wings. They were a tad bit bigger than the other pairs. She raised my arms up and put my arms through the bands.

"There. Now you're perfect." Rainbow kissed my forehead and led me through the place to the front. I

I stopped walking when I saw little girls, none of them looking older than me, hung up by their wrists on a clothing line of sorts. They all had the same tiara, but each had a different dress and pair of wings. The girls' faces were bruised and bloodied.

Was she going to do that to me?

I darted out of the "Rainbow House" as fast as I could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh! She wasn't supposed to see them! I was trying to be nice, but suddenly you own a clothesline of dead bodies and everybody runs. I didn't kill her, Slender would kill me if I did. Speaking of which, Brooklynn shouldn't be out in the forest by herself.  Not after what happened last time.

I pray that one of the Proxies or Pastas is out there, just to protect her. 

------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! This chapter is SOOO late, I meant to have it up at the beginning of June but that didn't happen.

I hope you people love this chapter, I worked really hard on it! At the time of me writing this, it is currently 3:58 A.M and I have to be up at 6 to help my mom with her daycare kids.

Also, thank you to my readers on Wattpad for 7,000 views!! It seems like just yesterday that we had 1,000 views!

And on Quotev, we have approximately 6,379 views and about 650 different readers!

Back to Wattpad for a moment.

I'd like to give a special shout-out to my international readers! So far we have readers in the U.K., America, Canada (Happy Canada Day!!), Oman, Vietnam, Mexico, Panama, Kuwait, Australia, Germany, Malaysia, Indonesia, and the Philippines! It amazes me that my simple little story became something that meant so much to me, and other people around the world.

Thank you and I love you guys!

Bye!