Chapter 9 ~ Sally

I woke up to a sticky note taped to my forehead.

Brooklynn,
I had to leave. I didn't trash the place for you. Be thankful for that. Normally I would.

Jeff T. K.

I wonder what "T. K." Stands for. Hmph. I know! "Turkey Kangaroos." I thought out loud.

Jeff Turkey Kangaroos.

It makes sense. Don't try to tell me it doesn't. I'll bite you. That boy at the park learned that lesson.

That's how I got my first restraining order.

Maybe I should be proud. But on the other hand, I'm not allowed to be within 100 feet of this kid. Or his family. But in my defense, this kid was asking for it.

Let's just move on and forget that I EVER told you that!

Because you now have so much information about me. I just realized something. I've told my life story to a stranger. Not that the media hasn't covered it before.

Whenever I sneak out, I have to take the path through the woods. The woods are peaceful, like nothing bad with ever happen to me. I feel safe in the forest like I belong there.

Ya know?

Maybe, just maybe...

Never mind. You don't need to know what's going on now.

Anyways...

I sat up and walked to my door. As soon as I opened it, Mommy was standing there. She looked happy. Way too happy. Maybe like she got a hold of someone's happy pills. Most likely, she did, knowing her.

"Brookie, Mommy is gonna take you to the park. Come on and get dressed." She rushed out. Almost like she was hiding something from me. But I get to go to the park! With Mommy! I never get to do that!

I slammed the door shut and ran over to the closet. I pulled out a pale blue dress with pretty white flowers in the middle. Stripping off my SpongeBob pajamas, I smiled. Mommy never lets me go out with her unless it's a pageant. 

Grabbing my black sneakers, I threw open the door

Grabbing my black sneakers, I threw open the door. All I saw was Kieth's bedroom door. 

"Mommy is downstairs." I thought. 

She was sitting on the couch. Mommy had a black and white zebra shirt on and her messy jeans, with those giraffe shoes. 

"Come on, Brook

"Come on, Brook. Mommy really wants to take you to the park." She said. Mommy was smiling like she was unsure of herself. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I unbuckled my seat belt and unlocked the car door. We were at the park, and I was VERY excited. Mommy walked past me and threw her arms up, yelling, "Be free child!" Then, she tripped on her giraffes. 

I shrugged and ran over to the swings. 

Sitting down, I kicked the rocks in front of me.  I saw a pair of feet in front of me. They were covered with dirt and a red water thing. There was a hand on my shoulder and another pushing my face towards the sky.

In front of me was a pale girl with long curly brown hair and big green eyes. Hey, I know that face.

Sally!

I jumped up and hugged her tightly.

"Brookie, I promised I'd come back and play with you."

-----------
I'm SO sorry how late this chapter is.

But I have a valid excuse.

Hetalia.

That's all.