Chapter tweleve (The battle with Benjamin)

After a long walk down the path a route two and a few trainer battles here and there Allura and her partners finally made it to professor Magnolia's house.

Once they where fairly close Allura decided to take a look at it.

The house was one of the biggest houses that Allura's seen. It kind of looked like a mini mansion. It was more wide then it was tall. It seemed like it had at least two floors, either that or the ceiling's going to be very high up.

Most of the outside of the house was a dark purple color that almost looked black. The roof was a lighter purplish grey color that was almost the same shade as Allura's shirt. The bottom half apart from the area around the door was a light lilac color. There where also white wooden trimmings lining sections of the house and the small dark purple shack that stood beside it. The shack just looked like a much smaller version of the house.

Long vines of ivy where growing on the house kind of like how a person would hang banners for a celebration, it kind of made Allura think that someone purposely hung them there. On the front of the house alone there where eleven windows that where viable. Four on the bottom, and seven on the top. There was also a window on the front door.

A few of the windows on the top floor where lit up while most of the others where dark, someone must be home so Allura started walking down the path to the purple house.

But of course not even a short three minute walk could go by without some other trainer stopping her.

"Miss! I challenge you to a battle! I'm not taking no for an answer!" The voice of a little boy called out to her.

Allura turned around and saw a little silvery-blonde haired blue eyed boy in a puffy red sweater with a white shirt underneath running up to her. The boy also wore black shorts and white socks that came up to his knees along with shiny polished looking black loafer shoes. Whoever dressed him did a really good job, especially compared to how Allura looked at the moment.

Then Allura realized that he looked just like another boy she ran into farther up the trail. 'Are they brothers..?' She thought to herself before just shrugging off the thought.

"Um, sure." Allura said to the younger kid to accept his challenge, seeing as she didn't really have too much of a choice.

Cinder was about to step forward but then Allura put her leg out to block her path.

"Let's give Mimikyu a chance, ok?" She told the rabbit. To which she nodded and stood to the side to watch and once she did Allura but her foot back down.

"Go, Blipbug!" The boy said throwing out a pokéball. In a flash of blue light a little cream and blue bug with big white eyes appeared. It's oval head looked way too big for its body but it seemed to be holding it up just fine.

It cried out it's name, showing it was ready to fight. And that's when Allura picked up mimikyu from her shoulder and tossed her forward since she wasn't in a pokéball like the boy's pokémon was. The tiny ghost type landed softly on the dirt.

Allura opened her mouth to call out a move but the boy beat her to it. "Use struggle bug!" he said enthusiastically, pointing his finger at Mimikyu.

The bug got up on his back legs and narrowed his eyes. The round antennae on its head sharped and started glowing green. After a short moment small bug shaped rays where sent flying in Mimikyu's direction. They came close to hitting her but at the last moment Mimikyu whipped out her claws and used them to block them from hitting her.

"Mimikyu, grab the bug." Allura commanded her. Since her claw where already put she just extended them and snatched up the Blipbug, holding it up in the air in a death grip. The little bug struggled but it was no use. Mimikyu just tightened her hold on it and continued to stare at it with a cold, empty stare.