"Here, Ni." Harry unbuttons it and carefully pulls it down when Niall stands up. "Sit." Once he does he removes his trainers in order to fully take them off.

"You've also scraped your knees, love." She sadly sighs, she gently checks his knees. "Your left one is swollen, but it's best to ice them both. Now, let's get you all cleaned up."

Harry stood there watching her clean him up and rub an ointment on his scrapes. He frowns when a small sob slips out of Niall's lips. He was in pain.

"All done, darling." Grace caresses his cheek. "I'll be giving you some pain medicine, please got rest." She hands the ointment and pill bottle to Harry, giving him some instructions.

"Thank you, Grace." Niall whispers, he was in pain and embarrassed. He wanted to hide from everyone.

"Grace! I think me bum is broken!" Louis yells as Liam helped him walk.

"Sit here, Louis." She sighs softly.

"I'm so sorry Lou." Niall glances over at him.

"I'll accept your apology once it's determined if I've broken my arse or not." Louis shoots him a slight glare.

Harry helps Niall get up and picks him up with one arm around his waist. "You apologized, that's all that matters." He says walking away when Niall wraps his legs around his waist and his arms around his neck. He notices the crew members giving them weird looks but he doesn't pay much attention, he was relieved when steps out to go to the bus. He opens it and goes straight to the sofa.

"It hurts a lot, H." Niall groans when he sits him down.

"I know, baby." Harry goes to fetch a glass of water and hands it to Niall with the pill. "It's going to help you." He had a bag of ice in his hand as well ready to hand it to him.

"Thank you." Niall swallows the pill and shyly looks up at Harry. "Can we.. can you hold me?" He asks with reddened cheeks. "Please."

"Of course, gorgeous." He sits beside Niall and was surprised when Niall was quick to sit on his lap.

Niall lays his head on his chest and closes his eyes, he wanted to forget how much of an idiot he was. He gazes down when he feels Harry's hands hold his and rub soothing circles at the back of them.

"Will you be able to play guitar?" Harry kisses his temple.

"I hope so." He groans. "I'm so fucking stupid."

"Don't say that, love, that could've happened to anyone." He places his legs on the small ottoman in front of him. "We have to ice your knees."

"Okay." He moves so that his legs were stretched out on the sofa, he places the ice over his knees and relaxed into Harry's hold.

"Try to sleep, I'll wake you when it's time." It saddened Harry to see Niall so down, he wasn't sure why he was so upset. At first he thought it was because he was in pain but now he thinks it's more than just that. He starts humming to a song to get Niall to fall asleep, which works.

...................................................

Harry was on his phone for the past two hours texting Vince asking him how he was and just catching up with him. He missed him a lot. He locks his phone and looks down at Niall who was still asleep, he kisses his forehead. "Ni, baby." He hears him whine softly and after a few more kisses and nudges Niall finally opens his eyes.

"Huh?" Niall looks around a bit disoriented.

"We have to go and get ready, my love." He says softly glancing at Niall's scrapes on his palms. "Does it still hurt?"