~He asks you out~

Izuku:
When you came back from lunch today, you walked to your desk and saw a note. Upon opening it, it said,

To (Y/N)
Please come to the roof when the beep rings! I have something important to ask you!
Midoriya~

You smiled softly to yourself before putting the note in your bag. You turned back to your teacher as they begin to teach, a smile never leaving your face.

Timeskip~

You were the first one out the door as you were so excited to see Midoriya. When you made it, you saw the familiar tuff of green hair.

"Midorya!" You called as you closed the door to the roof.
He quickly turned his head to you and shyly smiled. "H-Hey (Y/N)."

"Hey Midoriya! What did you want to ask me?" You asked as you tilted your head like a puppy, making him turn more red.

He started to stutter more, "I-I was w-w-wondering if-if YOUWOULDLIKETOGOONADATEWITHME!!" He yelled the last part, trying to get it out as soon as possible.

It was your turn to blush, your face turning light pink but you still nodded and said, "Yeah! Of course!"

He was obviously surprised by this as he said, "Really?" You nodded at this and got and a piece of paper with your number on it. You handed it to him and kissed his check, feeling how hot he was getting. You whispered, "Call me." Before running to the exit, not seeing Midoriya hold his cheek in surprise.

Bakugou:
You were walking out of the school with your arms wrapped around your books, when someone grabbed your arm.

You yelled in protest when you were pushed into the wall of the school. You were about to yell more when you saw Bakugou standing over you , his hands on either side of your head.

"Bakugou-" you began but he interrupted you.

"Date me."

You looked up at him in shock.
"W-What?"

"Date me." He repeated, he's face was flushed red as he was probably embarrassed by this and he was avoiding eye contact. You giggled at his way of asking me out and cupped his cheek, placing a kiss on the other. You said a soft, "Ok." Before walked back to the main path home, leaving a stunned Bakugou Katsuki.

Todoroki:
It was lunchtime right now so you sat under a cherry blossom tree waiting for Todoroki to show up. Every lunch the two of you meet under the same pink tree for lunch since he is a first year and you are a second, you don't spend as much time with each other then you would like. You had told him about how you lost your arm to Stain and how you got a replace for it. He was very understanding and told you about his scar, something he had only shared with Midoriya before.

You looked up to see the red and white haired boy walking up to you. You smiled at him and said, "Hey Sho!" He blushed at the nickname but you didn't seem to notice.

"Hello (Y/N)." You smiled at his respectful nature and scooted over for him to sit. You both got out your bentos and started eating making ideal chitchat with each other.

"Hey (Y/N), would you like to go out with me this Saturday?" This completely caught you off guard so you asked, "Like as in a date-date.?"

He turned to you and said, "Yes as a date. I really like you, ever since we were young actually, and I hope you like me too." You could tell he was trying to sound confident but his voice got smaller as he finished has sentence. You gave a big smile and wrapped him in a bigger hug.

"Yes...I'll go out with you." Just then the bell rang. You both cleaned up before standing up and you gave him one last hug before walking off to your class, leaving Todoroki softly smiling as he walked to his own class.

Kirishima:
After the Sports Festival, since you made it to the top three, the school decided to put you in Class 1-A. You had been in Class 1-A for about two weeks after the Stain accident and finally getting settled in. As the class went on with Aizawa talking about...something you weren't paying attention to, someone tapped your shoulder and dropped a folded piece of paper in your lap.

You pulled a look of confusion at this as you opened it and started to read.

(Y/N),
I know it is super un-manly to do this though a note but I couldn't do it otherwise. I really really like and you and would like to date you. So will you go out with me? Circle your answer down below. ⬇️

Yes.          Definitely.      Absolutely.

Still looking a little confused but still thinking was cute, you heard someone whisper to you from behind, "I rigged it."

It was Kirishima.

You too had became close friends as you came to Class 1-A and over the internships, since you both, as well as your brother, went to Three Kind (I don't remember if that's his name...sorry😅) and you could help but admit that you liked him as well.

You laughed quietly and circled, 'Absolutely' before handing it back discreetly. You could practically feel his smile from behind you as he did a tiny happy dance.

You both looked like smiling idiots for the rest of the day.

Iida:
You sat in the library reading a book called, 'Evil librarian' in a red beanbag chair when you heard quietly yell next you.

"I AM VERY SORRY!"

You looked up to see Iida Tenya in a 90 degree angle as he bowed to you in apology.

"For?"

"FOR JUDGING YOU WITHOUT GIVING YOU A CHANCE! I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO TAKE YOU OUT AS AN APOLOGY!" He stayed in his position. Your eyes widened before realizing what was happening. You smirked at stood up in front of him and hooked your fingers under his chin.

"Iida, are you doing this because you have feelings for me or because you are sorry?" You asked, making him look up at you.

He turned red and said, "BOTH! VERY MUCH BOTH!"

You chuckled before letting him go and letting him go. "Alright, I'll go. But if you mess this up, we are going to have a problem."

He nodded very quick before running out. You sat back down in your beanbag, watching as Iida hit the wall as he tried to leave, making you laugh.

Kaminari:
You had already zoned out on whatever your teacher was talking about and it was only 10 minutes into the period!

You sat at the third row, near the widow with a perfect view of the training grounds. You were focusing on the trees so much you didn't notice a small paper airplane land on your desk until one of your friends pointed it out quietly. You smiled at her in thanks and opened the letter..

To (Y/N)
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Will you go out with me?
I really like you

~Pikachu

You smiled to yourself at the cheesiness of his notes and looked out the window to see Kaminari standing on the ground outside in his track uniform with a big smile on his face. How on earth he managed to get the note up here was beyond you but you smiled at him and nodded. He cheered and pumped his fists in the air, obviously happy. Aizawa wrapped his scarf around him and pulled him back to his class, making you giggle.

That dork...

A/N: Stay hydrate and safe! 🖤💓