~How you meet~Bakugou

Bakugou:
Third POV: You were just walking down the hallway, minding your own business and looking around you. Today's wasn't your first day at a famous U.A. High School, tomorrow was, but they told you to look around the school while the teachers talked to your dad. The school wanted to move you up a grade because of how well you have control over your quirk but your dad wanted you to have the full experience. You would be fine either way.

You weren't wearing the school uniform so you were wearing this...

You bump shoulders with someone roughly and your book fell out of arms

You bump shoulders with someone roughly and your book fell out of arms. You bent down to pick up your fallen book when you heard someone, "Hey! Watch where you're, shitty nerd!"

You were in disbelief. This asshole knocks into you and then trys to yell at you for hitting him.

"Excuse me?" You said sassily

"I said watch where your going bitch!!" He said taking a step closer. I did as well. We were close enough that I could active my quirk with out him noticing. Gold dust clouded around my fingertips. A gold whip formed in my hand and crawled up around his legs, up to his shoulders. He let out a string of curses and threats but I didn't listen to them.

I smirked and said, "Well first period starts in three minutes sooo...good luck with that!" I suck my tongue between my teeth before walking away for the blondie on the floor. I giggled down the hall at the struggling boy.