~How you meet~Kirishima

A/N So this one is so long! I had an idea for this a long time go so I decided to write! Enjoy! 🖤🌸❤️

Kirishima: (During Sports Festival)
Your POV: I looked at the board with the passing teams names on it. I had come in 11th place for the 1st challenge, which was an obstacle race, by manipulating the course around me and melting down robots with a sweep of my hand.

For the second challenge, I past with that Broccoli boy, Midoriya, since Uraraka practically begged me to join their team. But since I have been her friend since the third grade, I said yes.

I saw that I had been paired up with someone named Momo so I listened around for someone to say my name, and someone did.

"....Tetustetus..? Is that the guy who has Kirishima's quirk..?" I heard someone mutter. I looked over to my right and saw that a busty looking girl with long black hair in a ponytail, who was not that far off from me was muttering about fighting me, or in this case my brother.

'So that most be Momo...I've heard about her...she has a creation quirk and was recommended at this school...hmm'

I walked up to her, scooting pass people along the way.

"Yeah I think you have the wrong Tetustetus." I said from behind her, making her jump slightly.

She giggled awkwardly and said, "Sorry about that...you must be (Y/N). I'm Momo but I'm guessing you already knew that..."

I laughed little at her ending but shook her hand saying, "It's nice to meet you anyway and you can just call me (Y/N) so you don't get me confused with my brother again."

We continued to chat until we had to go to our places in the Arena.

*Timeskip*

I stood on one side of the Arena while Momo stood on the other with her back facing her classmates.

"AND BEGIN!!" Midnight announced loudly for all to hear...

POV change to Third~

Momo quickly got into a defensive position and activated her quirk, preparing for anything. She had no idea what your quirk is but she guess that you could turn your skin into metal like your brother. Momo made the mistake of going on the defense before know what your going to do.

'The first one to act is the person to lose...'

You replayed what your grandpa had said to you and you had already had a plan in mind once you remembered who she was. As long as she made the thing you need her to, to impress the pro heroes for you, you would win without a doubt.

She was acting on instinct instead of logic and that was exactly what you need her to do. You were keeping your distance from her and not letting her get a hit on you. Until she got a bad idea in her head. She need a long range weapon.

Without realizing what she was doing, she made two large spears and throw one, then the other. She looked up and saw that one had land right in your chest and one in your abdomen. The crowd around them gasped as they realized what happened. Momo let a few tears go and cupped her mouth realizing what she had done.

Back in the stands, Mina and some of the Class 1-A students looked over to the 1-B students to see them smirking and smiling smugly. Iida stood up, seeming to have noticed this behavior himself and said, "How can you be smiling like that!? When I have your classmates has just gotten that injured?! How heartless are you!!?!" He yelled at them before Uraraka pulled him down back to his chair.

He looked over and saw that she had the same look the class B students had. He was about to rant again at her but she cut him first with one word...

"Watch."

The whole class did as she said a turned their attention back to the Arena. You hadn't fallen down yet from the pain and the teachers hadn't stood in yet to stop the match. You gripped the Spears handle and pulled the spear out your chest, then did the same to the one in your abdomen. There was no blood but there was a hole where the spear was but that quick closed up like nothing happened.

"WOOAAH!! THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE TWIST PLAYED BY (Y/N) TETUSTETUS! HER QUIRK IS CALLED METAL MANIPULATION!! IT MEANS SHE CAN MANIPULATE  AND CONTROL THE METAL AROUND HER!!! WHICH ALSO MEANS SHE CANT BE AFFECTED BY IT!! SEEMS LIKE SHE HAS HAD THIS UP HER SLEVE FOR A WHILE!!" Present Mic yelled through the speakers.

"Yeah you're gonna have to try harder then that Momo..." You said as you lifted your hands and the metal spears melted to the ground and move quickly toward Momo, who just now realized that she fucked up.

The melted metal wrapped her waist and tied her arms to her torso. You raised both hands and the concrete around Momo broke and metal pipes wrapped around her more, tying her all the way to the ground. She wiggled and tried to get free but the pipes only got tighter.

Midnight asked her if she could continue but Momo only shook her head no.

"(Y/N) Tetustetus is the winner of this match!!" Midnight announced to the stadium. People clapped and cheered loudly. All of the kids from Class 1-A had big eyes and open mouths, expect for Uraraka. Kirishima was in awe to the beautiful girl with the even more amazing quirk. The why she looked so smug and serious at the same time she was using her quirk made his heart melt.

Bonus*
You got third place with Iida (who couldn't be there) and you apologized to Momo about your match which she forgave you, asking your forgiveness in return. Turns out you two are going to be great friends!