~How you meet~Deku

Deku:
Third POV: Uraraka and IIda were trying to teach Izuku to rollerblade but it's wasn't going great...

"Ok Deku, we're going to push now. Ok?" Uraraka said as she and IIda place their hands on his back.

"U-uh...Guys I-I don't think this is a g-good idea..." He said shaking slightly, already hating this.

"Trust us Deku! This will be great." Uraraka said as both of them push him a little to hard. He was up right for a few seconds, making him more confident but he came crashing down onto the ground just like his new found confidence. He stayed there for a few minutes with his eyes closed after hitting his forehead on the hard concrete.

"Hey dude, are ok? Here let me help you up!" A soft voice said as he felt a warm hand wrap around his forearm, pulling him up. He still had his eyes closed and still rubbing his forehead where the impact was.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine." A arm wrapped around his waist and another one pulled his arm over their shoulders so he was using them as a crutch. His savior placed him gently on one of the nearby benches.

"Wow! Your so strong like a hero or something!" He heard Uraraka's voice becoming louder and louder as she got closer. As well as IIda's, "Yes! Thank you for helping our friend!"

"It's no problem!" The same soft voice from before said. Izuku slowly opened his eyes and stopped rubbing his forehead to look up.
She was beautiful. She had (H/L) (H/C) hair and big, dazzling (E/C) eyes.

"You sure you're ok?" She asked with a soft smile that made him melt on the inside and blush on the outside.

Izuku only nodded his head, unable to form words into front of her. Uraraka introduced the three of them and the mysterious gurl told them her name was (Y/N). She said good bye and continued her jog but Izuku could help but watch her leave.