~How you meet~Iida

A/N: ok so in one of the next chapters it's going to be 'You join Class 1-A' but you meet Iida when you join so I am just going to put it here. Cool? Cool! Enjoy!🖤🌸❤️

Iida:
Third POV:
"Did you guys hear?"

"No? What happened?"

"They are adding a villains rehabilitation program to the school!"

"What!? That's crazy!"

"Yeah! They are supposed to be our ages so they are 'harmless.'"

"So they are just letting villains into the school?"

Whispers and chatter like this flood the 1-A classroom. UA was adding a villains program so that younger villains would be able to change their ways. They were only starting with five, three in class 1-A, but the school hoped that if they did well, that other schools would do this as well.

Mr. Aizawa walked into the classroom and the chatter cyst and everyone walked back to their desks.

He let out a sigh and began, "So I'm guess you all have heard about the new program."

That's when the arugements began. Everyone was shouting their opinions on the matter that Aizawa had to slam his fist against his podium to get them to shut up. Which worked very well.

"Look, I understand that a lot don't not like this idea but the school board believes that these kids have come from bad families or have made bad choices in their lives. Some of them are pickpockets and others have hurt some people. Nezu believes that everyone deserves a chance no matter their history. And he said some other stuff like that...I don't care...just be nice to them." He crawled into his sleeping bag and went to sleep.

The door to the classroom opened and everyone's head shot up. Three figures walked into the room. They lined up in a line in front of the class. The one one the left was short, 4'12, with pale blue skin, ram like horns, dark blue bobbed hair with bangs, she had dark freckles that went across her nose and cheeks as well as a big smile across her face, showing sharp tasks from her bottom and top teeth.

The one on the right however was the opposite. He was tall, 6'2, pale skin, white hair that faded into purple at the tips, he had violet eyes and pinky lips. He had a kindness to him but also a lot of seriousness.

The one was the one who scared everyone the most. She had (E/C), was about 5'3(sorry, I am just using my own height for this), (H/L) (H/C), and a scowl on her face. She was (Y/N) Akaguro. She was on the news because of her father, Stain, The hero killer. It was clear too anyone that she was beautiful, especially if she got rid of the frown.

Iida felt some kind of anger toward her but he didn't know why. She was looking at Midoriya, like she was studying him. Then did the same to Todoroki and then Iida.

'Does she recognize us?' Iida thought to himself and it seemed that Midoriya and Todoroki were think the same.

Denki was the first to talk, "Y-You're (Y/N)..." He said her name like it was cursed. The three new students looked at him for a second before the bubbly blue girl spoke up in a excited tone.

"Oh! I'm sorry! We didn't introduce ourselves. I'm Cocona Higashi! My quirk is Black Sludge. I can make black goo from my hands and control it!" She demonstrated she quirk for the class and Mina seemed too like it cause it was similar to her own.

She leaned over (Y/N) and pointed to the boy as she introduced him as well. "That's Kasu! He can he can stop and rewind time!" He gave a small smile and wave. The girls of the classroom automatically liked him. Then Cocona hooked her arm with (Y/N) and hug her arm. "And this is (Y/N)! I promise she's nice when you get to know her! She c-" She was cut off by Stains daughter putting a hand over her mouth, "She will not be sharing her quirk yet."

Cocona made an 'ohhhh' sound then nodded.

'What is she planning? Why wouldn't she tell us about her quirk?' Iida thought to himself.

(Y/N) snapped her fingers and everything around her froze. She had borrowed Kasu blood earlier, in case there was a riot, but sadly there wasn't.

She and her friends walked too their desks and (Y/N) just happened to sit behind Iida. She snapped her fingers again and everything resumes. The students that were frozen looked around for the villain kids. When Iida turned around he saw (Y/N). She gave him a sadistic smile and small wave. He quickly turned around with a small blush n his face.

'What the...'