~How you meet~Kaminari

A/N: This is the oc I made for Kaminari (because I was bored) but I still put parts for your own description! Enjoy! 🖤🌸❤️

Denki: (During the training camp)
Third POV: As one of the Wild Wild Pussy Cats actives her quirk, the ledge under them crumbles. All students of Class 1-A fell down the mountain and were left at the edge of the forest.

"You have till sun down to get to the training center!" One voice shouted from the top.

"Good luck!" Another yelled down.

Bakugou started arguing with everyone until they heard a loud roar, that shut everyone up. They saw a giant wood like creature staring to attack them...

Timeskip and POV change~
Your POV:

"They been out there for such a long time! Can't I just go help them?!" You complained as you sat on a fence, swinging your legs back and forth as you watched explosion smoke and dust come from not even half way to the center.

"(Y/N)! You did this last year! You don-" Mandalay started to say but Aizawa, my teacher last year, cut her off, "Go ahead."

You both stared at him in shock at how easily he agreed. "What?" You both said. You leaned back as far as you could without falling off your seat.

"I said go ahead. You can't defeat all of them but you can destroy a few. And besides, your quirk may scare them." He said calmly.

"Ohhh~! That's an even better idea!! Thanks Mr. Aizawa!" You gave him a quick hug before activating your quirk and moving swiftly toward the group of kids.

POV change~
Third POV: Kaminari used his quirk, just enough so that he didn't discharge again, on another wood beast. He was so caught up in fighting that he didn't notice a wood beast coming up behind him. Until Midoriya shouted at him.

"KAMINARI!! BEHIND YOU!"

He turned around and saw a large hand about to grab him when a large black figure tackled the beast to the ground. They all look surprised at the new figure. It seemed to have the same material as Dark shadow, Tokoyami's quirk...

The dark monster easily defeated 4 wood beasts and was now staring at the students

The dark monster easily defeated 4 wood beasts and was now staring at the students. Tokoyami walked toward it with Dark Shadow bobbing behind him and placed his hand then forehead on its own. Dark Shadow followed. He thanked the creature, as did his quirk, and the monster made a clicking and chirping sound of approval.

Denki moves forward slowly and held his hand out shakily, palm facing the beast.

"T-Thank y-you for s-s-saving me." He thanked shakily. The Dark monster seemed to know what he was saying and automatically nuzzled into his hand. The beast snapped out of his trancer at the sounds of more wood beasts. It pointed into a different part of the forest, a little off of the direction they were going, and made the clicking sound from before. Nobody understood what it was doing until Tokoyami spoke up.

"It is telling us the way to go." He said calmly as he watched the creature fade into the shadows. They decided to follow the direction it pointed and defeated more beasts...

Timeskip~

They finally made it to the center! Class 1-A ended up finishing the forest challenge in 5 hours. Which was fast, considering the past classes times. They all had scratches and dirt covered them but nobody died which is good. They heard two people clapping, so they looked up towards the sound. The Pussy Cat with short, bobbed brown hair, Mandalay, clapped her pawed hands. To the right of her was a girl about their age with big (E/C) eyes, (H/L) (H/C), and a big smile on her face.

Denki stared wide-eyed with his mouth opened a little at the sight of her...

"Wow..." was all he could think when looking at her.

Dark Shadow popped out from behind Tokoyami and raced toward her, once getting to her, he wrapped his body(?) around her and lifted her off the ground. Like he was giving her a hug...

"Umm...Tokoyami? Who is that?" Midoriya asked, since the bird like male's quirk seemed to know her very well.

Tokoyami let out a sigh and said reluctantly, "She my older sister..." 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When the class was making their dinner, the boys questioned him about (Y/N) while the girls asked her about normal girls things and complemented her outfit...

Denki stayed away from the boys enough to not be asked any question about his red face but close enough so he could hear about her...

The night went on like this. When (Y/N) came over to talk to him or ask a question, he would stutter or fumble over his words, which she found kind of adorable.

Let's just say... he fell for her hard..