~You meet again~

Izuku: You were helping out your dad with his class (All might is your dad) and you saw a familiar green fluff. You went to go see him but your dad spoke first. He told them what they would be doing, then introduced you. You gave the class a small wave and looked over at Izuku. His face was shocked and all red, kind of like the first time you met. Uraraka and Iida also looked very surprised. You were going to talk to him after class but he got knocked out by some explosive blond. 😑

Bakugou: You and Thirteen were drinking strawberry milk in cartons and you giggled when you heard them ask how you opened yours.

"I stabbed it." You said with a cheeky smile.

You and Thirteen popped your heads up at the sound of the front doors opening. The students of Class 1-A. The blonds eyes widened when he saw you.

"Every one this is Thriteen, the Black hole hero and this is White Paladin, the Angel hero from America." Aizawa said with his normal bored expression.

You gave a small wave and heard a green haired student muttering to himself about you. As Thirteen continued to (try to) explain, you didn't notice a familiar pair of crimson eyed male stared at you.

————
Yours and Aizawa's heads popped up at the sound of a portal being opened. There was a purple swirl and tons of villains walked out. Aizawa told Thirteen to protect the  students. You were already on guard, your quirk warming up to fight. Your costume was backless so when two large white wings grew from your back, nothing ripped.

"You ready?" Aizawa asked, already knowing the answer.

The gold at your finger tips had already formed two swords in each hand.

"Hell yeah" And you both leaped into action.

That was the day Bakugou fell in love with you and didn't realize.

Todoroki: Mr. Aizawa has taken the class outside for another test like the one they had on the first day of school to see if they improved at all.
They were all in a line when they noticed someone standing next to Aizawa. She was a little shorter than Momo and looked familiar to Todoroki.

"In this training exercise you will be working as a class to defeat a common enemy. In this case, your enemy is-" Aizawa was cut off by the girls yelling, "(Y/N)!!" They all ran and hug the new girl. The girl chuckled and hugged them back saying hi to them. All the boys looked very confused while Todoroki was still trying to figure out who she was.

Aizawa sighed and said under his breathe, "Why am I not surprised..." before continuing, "As I was saying your enemy today is Ms. (Y/N) Yaoyorozu." Todoroki's head shot up at her name, his eyes not being able to leave her. She was the girl he had played with all the time when they were younger. The only thing he could think was how stupid he was for losing connection after middle school started.

———

In the end, (Y/N) ended up winning. She sat at the back of the field they were training on as she watched the students catch their breathe. Something that Todoroki noticed through the battle was that (Y/N) only used her right arm during the battle. That was until something catch him off guard...her left arm was made of metal...
(I promise I will expand on this more)

Kirishima: Aizawa cleated his throat to get the classes attention and said, "Alright class. Because of the events of the Stain 'accident', we have had to postpone this addition to the class. With the results of The Sports festival, the school will be adding two new classmatesso none of you will be transferred out of here. Yay. Anyway here are your new classmates." After he finish, the two new classmates walked in.

Both were girls, one having puffy caramel hair and matching eyes as well as a big smile. Kirishima's eyes widened when he saw the second one. It was her. (Y/N) Tetustetus. Instead of the track outfit she was wearing when they first met, she was wearing the school uniform without a jacket and her sleeves rolled up slightly. Her (H/C) hair was the same and her (E/C) eyes were more mesmerizing up close.