Chapter 22 - New Friends

Angelo 

 I sighed, waking up at 5:00 AM once more. I get a quick shower and dress in some dark, ashen grey boot cut pants, a black t-shirt with blue skulls all over it in the most random of spots, my black,  fade-to-red combat boots, and favorite hoodie that says, "want me? gotta catch me first!" I designed it myself. "JOE, GET UP!" I screamed to my brother. I heard him grumble as i hopped outside to check my bike. Then i cranked it up as Chase walked out with Joseph.

"Who wants to ride?" i asked. Chase got on behind me as Joe took his bike. Mine is powered by my demon, his is powered by his angel. "If i got to choose, you'd be mine..." i growled out as he wrapped his arms around me. He only growled in response, earning a shiver from me. I backed us out and took off, speeding down the street like Speedy Gonzales. 

I took the long way there. "Daddy, can you make Chase mine forever? As in my mate soon?" i sent my father. "Sure, anything for my baby girl." he replied calmly. "You'll be mine soon!" i shouted over the wind. Chase smiled at me as we arrived at school. The high ranker and whores were outside. The whores glared, Ranker stared, and Logan took my other side, Chase on my left. That's when i felt it... I felt sparks from both boys...

"Shit... Multi-mated... THANKS ALLOT DADDY!!!" I screamed at the sky. It trembled as i heard dad's voice in the wind, saying, "It was your mother's idea... Sorry, sweet pea..." I groaned loudly. "Mother, you are so dead when i get home!" i hissed out. My fae wings unfurled, calming me. "Let's go, babes. It's gonna be a long day..." i mumbled.

We walked into my first class of the day, Art. I pulled out my sketch book, Logan beside me as well as Chase. I absent minded started drawing eyes, trying to get more detail in them. I sighed, leaning into Chase as Daddy linked me. "Baby girl, who do you want as your true?" he asked me. "Chase, no one else." i replied and my pull got stronger towards Chase. Daddy cut the link as i continued drawing.

I heard the door slam open. I looked up to see a pissed Dennin in control. "What the hell did your father do to me?!" Dennin growled. "Multi-mates, Dennin. Her mother did this. So stop blaming their parents. She's only trying to protect us!" Demo came out and snarled. Dennin huffed and stalked out. "Whats with him?!" Logan growled. "Allot, Logan, allot..." Demo whimpered out. We were doing origami today. I'm so happy!

I got a piece of paper and started getting my perfect square. When i did, i started on a crane. So simple, so complicated, but all the same gorgeous... Anyways, i was working on my 7 one when i heard tons of growls. I got up, walked out the classroom, and guess who i saw. Dennin's full demon form snarling at a poor wolf who accidentally hit him because he was shoved. How do i know this happened? I read the wolf's mind. I walked up to Dennin, put my hand over his heart and pushed him back, while forcing Joseph to take control. He passed out for a moment then woke up, shaking his head. "What the hell happened?" Joseph asked as i pulled him up. "Dennin happened. Poor wolf was shoved  into him so he got pissed off and started growling, in full demon form might i add. I read the kids mind when i came out and got you back in control before blood splattered the walls." i explained nonchalantly. 

I then walked away and helped the boy with his books. "Look, i know my brother was being an ass earlier, but that was his other side, Dennin. Don't mind him now, for his true self in in control. Kind of like when your wolf takes over and does whatever? He's like that, so just... Be careful alright? Now get to class." i explained softly to the boy and then walked away. The bell rang as soon as i walked back into my classroom.  As i packed up my stuff and left, Demo took over as i linked dad. "Daddy, could you have a private talk with Dennin to make him stop being an ass to everyone or he will be removed and replaced?" i asked him. "I've already tried everything i could, sweetheart. Maybe your mother can talk some sense into Dennin. You ask her." dad replied. "I'll see about it in a few, just walked into my next class." i said and cut the link. I was sitting in my desk beside Chase, who had his schedule changed to match mine. As far as the other not mated and recent alpha's, they're all still in my class. Most of my teenage, training pack warriors are with me as well.