Chapter 19 - A Stroll in the Night

Angelo's POV 

  I wasn't able to sleep because of Demo. She kept pacing my head because she knew something was wrong. I sighed and rang the bell on the side of my desk. Instantly a old Kyree Maiden came and said, "How may i be of service?" I replied with a smile, "Could i get a glass of milk, please? I can't sleep."

  She nodded and left. There was a knock at my door. I saw it was my Uncle and the lady with a total of four glasses of milk and ten cookies. "Uncle God. You didn't have to do this, you know." i told him as i downed two glasses of milk instantly.

  "But i wanted to, my little Angel." he replied. "I'm feeling restless... Uncle, i'm going to take a Midnight Stroll." i told him. "Be safe and take Joseph with you, my dear." God said and left my room. I got on my solid black, hunting gear.

  "Sun, Moon, Stars, and Sky, lead me to the path where my destiny lies." i said and instantly a huge breeze blew with a unfamiliar, yet delicious, scent of strawberries and... is that chicken i smell?! "Mm-mm..... CHICKEN!!" i yelled out and started running, my claws out, towards the smell.

  There, i came upon a sight i thought i'd never see.  A mother fucking slut was forcing herself onto my Phaeon and i saw it! I was hiding behind a tree when she walked up to him and fucking kissed him. I chanted in a low voice, "Demons of night, Angels of day, Bring my brother this way." 

  I noted that the mother fucking slut was his mate, Crystal. She was using me and my brother to get to my kingdom and my mate! I came out of my hiding place snarling out, "DEMONS OF NIGHT, ANGELS OF DAY, BRING MY BROTHER THIS WAY!" I repeatedly chanted it until i saw him.

  My brother was a mess. I linked hands with him and i forced his demon, Dennin, to come out to play as i pushed forward Demo who went willingly. "Ready to play, Dennin?" she said in a English accent.

  "Yes, Demo. Let's play." Dennin spoke in the same voice, the same evil smile upon our Demon's faces. I felt it as Joe came into my mind mentally and we curled up, crying because our mates went for one another.

  "Demo and Dennin!" i yelled. "Yes, Master Angelo?" they replied together. "Kill them if needed. Joe and i decided to reject our mates. I'll take our pain." i told them and they nodded mentally before going to kill their mother fucking asses.

Alright, pretty upsetting chapter, i know. Deal with it ok, people? I updated at 11 o'clock and i'm wide awake. So yeah. Here ya go.