The mind's eye

Third Person

As Angelo was healed by her father and her technical uncle and father, she slowly went into a coma. When message of this passed to her people through Joseph and Dennin, everyone went into a enragement of sadness and anger. Her mother was in heartbreak. Her father and Joe's father upset and having to take over the kingdom just to keep everything and everyone in order. Mates fighting over what to do. All the while Joseph sat at her bedside in a daze. He didn't move, nor speak to anyone. He just sat there, Chase on the other side of him, both holding her hands.

Everyone at school knew and the Alpha's stopped by the most to visit. The sluts were glad she was in a coma, now that they could have her mates to themselves. To their dismay, they never left the house. The old Alpha's and Luna's came to pay their respect to the Queen of Death. Joe rarely ate and went to the bathroom, and Chase was the same. It makes them wonder... What is going on in her mind?

Angelo's Mind

One minute i'm helping Dennin hold Demo down, next thing i know he's gone and i'm unconscious. When i woke up, i found that i couldn't move nor talk. I was only shouting in my head when i materialized in a dark, brooding place... "Where... Where am i?" i mumble. I hear a small chuckle and turn around to see a girl that looks like me, but way different. She seems more... angelic... than i ever could be.

"Who are you and where am i?" i asked the angelic look alike. Then i heard a more demonic chuckle than hers did. I turned to see another look alike of me. But she had horns, a demon tail and wings. I turned to look at the other girl to notice that she had a golden, flaming halo and soft, white, feathery wings. "What's going on? Are you Demo, and who is the other chick in the gorgeous white dress and wings?" i demanded to know. The Demon look alike spoke, and i instantly knew who she was. "Well, darling. Seems you finally get to see us in person. Aren't you happy to see how you look when you turn into a demon?" she asked.

"Demone, please. Sweetheart, my name is Malaikat Kebaikan. Angel of Goodness. Call me Kat, short for Malaikat. And you, my dear girl, are in your mind." the angelic side of me spoke. I just stared at her in confusion. "So, basically i am inside my mind where outside of it i'm in a coma. Meaning i have to do a internal battle to get back to everyone else before my body shuts down and i die?" i asked bluntly. The angel, Kat is what i should say, nodded sadly. "Well, what can i do? There's absolutely no way out for me." i sighed and sat down, leaning against a big white wall that appeared out of nowhere.

"Well, there is a way for you to get out and maintain control over Demone and me..." Kat spoke softly. I instantly perked up and looked at her. "Tell me now what i have to do, Kat." i begged. "Well, all you have to do is-"

cliff hanger, my peeps