Chapter 7 - Admission and Rejection Part 1

Angelo's POV 

  I woke up at 6:30 sharp. I hopped into the shower. I took a cold shower. It's soothing to me. I grabbed a pair of sweat pants, and a sports bra. I dried off after getting out. I got dressed and put my wet hair into a ponytail.

  I walked into the room to see a worried, might i add shirtless mate. When he saw me, i said one word, "Shower." He sighed and walked to me. "Gotta go. Training at 7:oo sharp. You can come watch though!" i told him. "Alright, let's go." Ty said.

  "We jogged to the pack gym, where Joe is. I instantly went to sparring. My hair that flared a red color, soon went to blond. I had taken down my brother, the beta, the gamma, the delta, the epsilon, my mate, and almost all the pack warriors!

  I didn't even break a sweat! "You were a beast in training!" Ty said. "Thanks. Got to be prepared, Ty." I replied. Thank the Goddess we arrived on a Friday! I felt a spirits presence. Oh yeah, no one knows that i can see, speak to, and interact with ghosts yet.

  I looked around to see a teenagers spirit/ghost. He motioned for me to follow him. "Ty, come with me." i said gently. We followed the boys ghost, with Ty in confusion. "Kid, what's your name?" i asked. "Who are you talking to?" Ty asked. "Shut up!" i growled out.

  "My name is Djukan. I am a dead Faerie." The ghost boy spoke. "Well, Djukan, I'm Angelo Dea Mezzo Vivo Morte, Queen of Death and the Undead. This is my mate, Tyler." i told the boy. "I know your mate. He and his father killed off my type of Faeries." he replied.

  "What babe? What's going on?" Ty asked. "Hush, Tyler!" i growled. He shut up finally. "What type were you, young one?" i asked Djukan. "I, Djukan, was a Kyree Faerie. A highly noble and humble type of the evil Fae." he replied.

  I looked up at me mate. I did the most painful thing there is. "I, Queen Angelo, Queen of Death, demand that you tell me why you killed the Kyree's. Or else i will be forced to rejecty and take your life, Alpha Tyler Brady Addams." I told my mate, making full on eye contact.

Ooooh! Someone's in deep deep trouble! Alright, i'm gonna ask you a simple and easy question since you know what Angelo's name means in Italian. The question is:

Who do you think is Angelo's father?

The hint is, her father is a God! Good Luck, my friendly wolves!

Meow for Now then Growl and Howl!

TheWolfGirl101!  _-_   -_-