Chapter 15 - The Dance of War

Angelo's POV 

  I was in my Kingdom with my Father, Mother, Uncle, and Twin. They started playing music as my brother and i was running up the stairs to get into our formal outfits, him in white and gold while I'm in Black and Red.

  I took a really quick shower and got dressed in five minutes. I didn't put any make up on and did my hair. I let my hair hang in a really REALLY long braid that my mother did for me. All in all, i looked good. I had my tribal outfit for the dead on as i would be dancing along with the undead as usual.

  I ran down the stairs in my tribal uniform, Joe in his and him beside me. We reached the edge of the dance floor and our fathers announced for us to come to the dance floor. We walked forward. "We will now engage with the brother/sister dance of Life and Death!" Hades said into the mike.

  They played the music and we started dancing to our memory as we were taught this in the schools of life and death. It was E. S. Posthumus' song called Durga. We were applauded as we finished, him holding me in the air by one of my feet while i'm in the pose as if i'm in a coffin.

  He set me down and they started playing Varuna, signaling the Song of War and Death. I knew that this only meant one thing..... The War was Starting. We, Joe, Hades, God, Helena, Phaeon, Lord Caelith, and i, started dancing to the Song of War and Death. We were doing the Dance of War.

  Everyone shifted into their creatures and i let Demo take control. Joe eventually lost all control as i did. I did the only thing i could do and i just danced.

Ooh, Dance of War. Well, you know those old formal dances and balls they had back in the old times. Think of the Dance of War kind of like that. But totally different. I guess it's confusing but hey, i never could find a video of the old times of dancing so don't blame me! Anyways, here's the link for the song Durga by E S Posthumus:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_4BfAIDEPY

Bye!

MEOW FOR NOW THEN GROWL AND HOWL!

TheWolfGirl101!     _-_        -_-