Chapter 5 - Finding Mates Part 2

Angelo's POV 

  I landed us in a small clearing. Joe got off my back. I got ready to shift back when Joseph said, "Sis, can you smell that?"  'No. What do you smell?' i replied. "It smells like... lilacs and strawberries." he replied.

  'Well, i smell someone nearby. Along with a delicious scent of pine and rain.' i said. Joe tensed up and said in worry, "What do you mean?" I rolled my eyes and said, 'What i mean is i sense a Alpha and a girl nearby.'  "An Alpha and a girl, you say?" he asked me.

  We heard some rustling in the bushes. We turned to see an Alpha and a slut. 'MATE! MATE!' Demo yelled. I stared at the slut, then at their joined hands. We all lunged, me at the slut, Joe at my mate.

  I didn't get hurt but the slut did. "ANGELO!" He, Joe, yelled. I saw my mate go to kill my brother. I growled and tackled my mate. I got up quickly and went to my brother. I whimpered and nudged his bleeding head gently. He groaned in pain and that's when we, Demo and I, snapped.

  My aura went from 'dangerous' to 'deadly'. I felt myself changing again. "Angelo, your true form is an angel. Your the angel/Queen of the dead. You're the Queen of Death!" Joe manages to speak before going unconscious. I was beyond furious now.

  I had a black, flaming halo, a leather jacked, black jeans, black combat boots, black wings, a black tank top, and straight, flaming red hair. In a complete rage, i somehow forced the girl and boy to come to me. I pounded in her face and left the boy alone.

  "If you or the girl moves, i'll attack." i warned them. I felt calmer now but was still upset. My hair was now white and my eyes are dark blue. I healed my brother and he awoke instantly. "State your names, rogues!" my mate demanded. I sighed and said, "Well, Bro. What now?"

  "What are your names?" my brother asked. "Alpha Tyler Addams, of the Blood Moon Pack. My girlfriend, the pack slut, Marissa Willis." he spoke. I broke then and there. My eyes a rainbow color, my hair blue with black highlights. I lunged, aiming to KILL A SLUT! 

Howdy! I've yet to get my food. Here's chapter 5! Someone apparently is upset! Ok, i know y'all are thinking "Why does Angelo's hair and eye color change?" Well, my friends, it changes depending on what mood she is in. She has multiple moods, for her being a Angel of Death. Hell, her name, Angelo Morte, is Italian for Angel of Death. :P Well her moods are as the following:

Neutral

Sad

Amused

Happy

Upset

Mad

Furious

Complete Rage

Lust

Determination

Sleepy

No Emotion At All

Pain

and Mixed Emotions.

Hope you're happy with the answer :P i will eventually come up with more emotions for her to feel. Right now, i can't think of any. BTW she never has complete and utter confusion at all as being the Angel of Death, you know all facts and lies.

Meow for Now then Growl and Howl!

TheWolfGirl101   _-_   -_-