Chapter 14 - New Mate, Major Information

Angelo's POV 

  I was hugging the buck naked boy known as Phaeon. He's my little Devil Dog Ortherus. I felt someone touch me and i felt a sudden attraction to Phaeon. I looked in his eyes and i growled out one word. "MINE!" I let my Demon out and shifted. To say the least, i looked GORGEOUS!

  I grabbed Phae's hand and pulled him up. I felt sparks ignite and i smiled. Joe smiled at us with a mischievous look in his eyes. "By the Devil, what is it this time, Joseph!" i demanded in a commanding voice. A man appeared in front of my eyes and damn, he WAS the DEVIL from HELL.

  "I'm sorry for calling you, Devil." i spoke in a soft tone to the man. " 'Tis fine, mi'lady." Devil spoke in a English accent. Phaeon growled at him. He handed me a flaming letter that wasn't actually burning. I took it and looked at him with a questioning eye.

  "Mi'lady, there is to be a dance. You and Joseph and Phaeon shall attend. It will be held at your kingdom, the underworld. You are to be in Angel/Demon forms as it will be for you elemental angels." he explained.

   "Anything else, Lord Caelith?" i asked. "One last thing. You're fate, Mi'Lady. There will be an all out war between the wolves and the Angels and Demons. I wish ye the best of luck, Mi'Lady!" the devil, Lord Caelith, said and vanished into thin air.

    "Well, brother. Shall we transform?" i asked Joe. He nodded and we connected our hands. It's the only way i can get his Demon or Angel to come out and NOT take full control. We shifted like this, a blood red light around me, a bright white light around him.

  When we were finished, i opened the portal to my Kingdom of Death. We stretched our wings as Phaeon held onto my hand tightly. We fell through the portal and i smiled. I was finally at my home:

              The Kingdom of the Undead, the Dead Itself, and of The Undead's Magic. 

Alright. chapter 14 here. Not much, i know. I'm taking the idea's from my new friend, @minifun333 and the single idea from @Purple_Haired_Chick. This chapter is dedicated to @minifun333! Hope ya like! (Not signing off this time, sorry)