Party Crasher: Chapter 23

I rub the back of my neck, softly groaning at the soreness. Its been crazy these last few days to say. Especially today. Why of all days I decided to do this? I don't know...but it was worth it.

~Surgery Room. 5 Days Ago~

  I ran right in front of the door trying to get it unlocked. I kicked, rushed it, and knocked. They didn't want to open the damn door.

"Come on! Open it! Open this fucking door!" I screamed.

I could have sworn I cried.

  After a couple seconds of nothing, Wash's scream ripped through the silence. My heart skipped a beat and my blood went cold. I started to kicked the door much harder, yelling at the medics and Director to open it.

  Finally, it opened.

"Secure him! Get him under control!" The Director commands.

  I saw how Wash was out of control. I didn't want him to hurt himself or anyone else. As much as I regret it, I grabbed his arm and pinned him down to the floor, face to the floor. He struggled and screed in pain until the medics finally sedated him. His body slowly went limp, whispering something to me until he closed his eyes and fell asleep.
  As they take Wash away, I looked at the Director. Anger...
I pointed my pistol at him. He didn't flinch. The Counselor did somewhat and tried to calm me.

"Sir...why? Why him?"

"Stand down agent!"

I growled and hissed, "SIR...you said I could have an A.I."

"And you will soon"

"I want one now!" I yelled, causing everyone around the flinch except the Director.

  He stared at me as if he was thinking about it but I knew damn sure that he wanted me with an A.I. I was his strongest and best besides Tex and Carolina. Of course, he kept his angry expression as he looked at me.

"Counselor! Get the Epsilon A.I. We're implanting it on Agent California." The Director finally ordered.

  By the looks of it, the Counselor didn't want to. He was unsure but he nodded and order the medics to prepare for the next implantation.
I smirked and put my pistol back into it's holster.

"You won't regret this. I'm not Carolina."

"Get ready for surgery."

~Current Day.~

  Epsilon helped me more than I could asked for. I owed it to him. He kept my secrets and so today was the day...we take down The Director and his work.
  I had escaped the MOI a couple days ago along with Tex. We were going to break into the MOI.

  An alarm started ringing making me glare at the man who caused it.

"I swear this never happens to me."

"Really? York? What about that other time-"

"Seriously! I'm way better at this than it seems."

  Tex huffed and walkes up to him. "Move."
She grabbed his shoulder and softly pushed him away. The punched the lock system, destroying it but it unlocked the doors.
I entred the room with Tex.

"I need you to find a way to make a distraction for us. Be careful." She says to York.

"Gotcha. What about you two?"

"There is someone we need to see." I say to him with a smile under my helmet.
"Take care York. I hope we see each other in another...better predicament."
He nods as me and Tex start to run.