Chapter 24: "An intense encounter"

Authors Note:

One word: Get yourself ready.... (OST: Dangerously by Charlie Puth)

Please don't forget to click the "vote" in every chapters and alos I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas so don't hesitate to "comment". I will also really appreciate if you can share this story in facebook, twitter and instagram.

Also add me in my social media accounts for more updates.

Facebook: XianChris Suarez

Instagram: XianChrisSuarez

Follow our page: Boys Love Bangkok (https://www.facebook.com/BoysLoveBkk/)

____________________________

Tay's POV

"Talk to him..." I said and Nine was startled to hear me from his back. I am surprised that he didn't even heard me closing in to him. I knew that something is off with Newwie since we arrived here at a school in Pichit. As soon as we unpacked the things he was gone. I tried looking for him but I just couldn't see him. After dinner Newwie said he needs to get something, I nodded but followed him instead making sure to hide my aura. See, ever since that night where I almost lose my life, I had gotten control of my aura already. The training had improved so much as well and I was so happy to have seen that progress. But Joong... he is less motivated. At some point he stopped training but I needed to remind him that giving up is not an option.

I saw Newwie went through the woods and I followed him. I was shocked to see Nine standing near a huge tree as Newwie approached him. I can't hear what they are talking about but it looks quite serious. It took them almost fifteen minutes before Newwie went back to the camp fire. Nine inch closer and I quietly followed him. He was standing just far enough from the camp fire as he looked straight at Joong, who is looking blankly in the fire filled with sadness in his eyes.

"He misses you so much Nine..." He was about to go so quickly trying to avoid talking to me but I grabbed his hands as fast and as tight as I can, using much of my strength. "He deserves an explanation from you...please..." I beg for my friend. He looked at me.

"Tay... I don't know where to start... he might hate me so much now"

"Just try..." I said and tapped his shoulder. "He will never hate you"

"I hope you are right..."

"Talk to him Nine..."

"I will when it's the right time..."

"Don't take that long coz Joong is... He is at worst right now" He nodded and went deeper in the forest.

When I get back in the camp fire Newwie was looking at me intently. I smiled at him and sat next to him. We were just around the bonfire to talk and go over what we will expect tomorrow.

"Where did you go?" He asked when I grabbed him closer to me. My friends knew about Newwie and I already and I don't think we needed to hide what we have to them.

"Shouldn't I ask you the same thing? Where did you go?"

"I told you I forgot something inside" He said avoiding my eyes. I already figured him out when it comes to lying. If he feels extreme emotions or is hiding something from me his eye changes to golden brown.

"Nope you didn't... I saw you went through the woods..." He looked at me. "And talked to Nine..." I whispered making sure Joong will not here me.