Chapter 12: "The Truth..."

Author's note:

This chapter took me almost two days to write because of the information I needed to research. I don't want it to be straigt out like a research paper so, half of what you will be reading are different researches from different articles and videos, then half are my own version of who they are. So, bare in mind that this is a fiction. A story that is in my wierd mind.

This will be the last update for today. Chapters 13-15 will published on Monday (11.25.19) So add this story to your READING LIST and FOLLOW me for quicker update.

Please don't forget to click the "vote" in every chapters and alos I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas so don't hesitate to "comment". I will also really appreciate if you can share this story in facebook, twitter and instagram. It would really be helpful if you subscribe into my wattpad account: XianChrisSuarez

Also add me in my social media accounts for more updates.

Facebook: XianChris Suarez

Instagram: XianChrisSuarez

ENJOY!

This Chapter's Music: Angels By Robbie Williams

________________________________________________

Newwie's POV

I didn't think twice when I heard Nine shouted at Joong's name. In  an instance we both took our leap and flew grabbing each man closer to us. Tay smiled when he felt my arms wrapped around him. He opened his eyes and touched my face. I know what I look like right now. My eyes are bright icy blue, it means I'm in my current angelic being. I descended on the ground and let him off me.

"I know I made the right decision... You are indeed an Angel..."

"You are such a fool..." I said. He is staring at my wings. "What?"  I smiled.

"They're...." He is out of words. I spread my wing further almost covering both of us. "They're magnificently beautiful! But...."

"But where are the feathers?" I asked. He nodded and laughed at him. I saw Nine and Joong walking towards us. "That's a myth. Angels don't wear feathered wings." That's the truth and it is so funny that the human's perception of wings are only limited to birds and chickens. Our wings don't have feather or metal as depicted in many books and videos. Our wings are the collection of lights emanating from within us. It varies in color depending on what aura we give.

"Our wings tell the aura and purpose we have..." Nine said. "My wings are in bright green because it stands for healing. I have the gift to heal not only their physical wounds but also their emotional and mental well-being. It's a power my family or legion inherited for centuries. That explains why I decided to join the medical faculty. I was the one who healed both of you." He took Joongs hands.

"Mine is bright blue. My legion are originally part of the protectors of the heavenly realm. Our wings represent power, protection, faith, strength, and courage. We were created to be soldiers." I remember how my parents trained me so hard in fighting.

"But you need to remember not everyone can see our wings..." Nine said.

"Our wings are our very soul, the spirit that is bestowed for us. Only true believers will have the chance to see it. Those people who genuinely believe that we exist can see us. People that have pure intentions in seeking our being... You two can see our wings it means you have pure intentions... pure love for us" Tay took my hand.