Chapter 11: "The Theory..."

Author's Note: 

I hope you can appreciate this chapter...Thank you so much guys for your continous reading!

Please don't forget to click the "vote" in every chapters and alos I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas so don't hesitate to "comment". I will also really appreciate if you can share this story in facebook, twitter and instagram. It would really be helpful if you subscribe into my wattpad account: XianChrisSuarez

Also add me in my social media accounts for more updates.

Facebook: XianChris Suarez

Instagram: XianChrisSuarez

This Chapter's Music : Arms of An Angel

__________________________________________________________________

Tay's POV

We didn't get enough sleep last night because of the series of events. But, when I got up with probably just three hours of sleep I felt so rejuvenated. I checked my bruises and to my surprise they were all gone. Joong came in the house so early as well.

"My bruises are gone..." He said. He looked at me from head to toe and saw the same thing.

"Do you think it's them?" I asked.

"Of course, it's them. So another power added to their superhuman skill. They cannot only self-heal but heal others as well."

"Which also means that they were here when we were sleeping. They really do care for us." Joong looked around the house.

"Do you think they are still here? Hiding somewhere? Or maybe they can go invisible..." He said.

"Don't be ridiculous! Besides I asked our friends in the University and they told me they saw them both with Mr.Xian at school." I picked up my wallet and keys.

"Does that mean Mr.Xian is probably the same as them?"

"Maybe...We don't know anything yet." I said. We walk out the house.

"Tay... What if we are right? What if they are not really human?"

"From what I've seen there is no doubt that they are not normal being. But whatever Newwie is.... for me it doesn't matter anymore"

"So, why are we still doing this? What do we want out of it?"

"I just want some validation..." He nodded. "Let's go?"

"Sure." We headed to my car and in a minute we are on our way to the nearest local church.

This isn't the first time I got to see the inside of a church. But this is the first time I'll be seeing what's behind it. The church homes a very big area where priests and biblical scholars stay. When we arrived in the cathedral we went straight to look for a priest. Luckily, we saw a priest inside talking to some people. We got to talk to him after everyone left.

"Sawasdee krub" We greeted him. He smiled at me.

"Yes? What can I do for you guys?"

"Ahmmmm we are doing some school works..." Joong is finding his words to lie. I smiled and thought of how are we able to lie inside a holy place for Christians.