Chapter 21: "The Best Thing I ever had"

Author's Note:

Apologies everyone! I'm so sorry for delaying this story for almost two months. I had been so busy at work and in my personal life that it was imossible to write a chapter that is well connected to this story. Please forgive me for making everyone wait. I hope your love for this novel didn't die :) 

Enjoy this chapter and I hope I can update another one so soon...

___________________________________________________

Tay's POV

My entire body hurts. I woke up early morning snugged with Newwie. I can't remember how did I end up on his bed from last night's training. Luke and Ben had been helping us train for the past five days and it's been so freaking frustrating every night for me. I feel like I'm becoming a punching bag every night for both Luke and Newwie. Joong is not different from me. He too gets a lot of attacks from Nine and Ben. Sometimes I don't believe that we will be able to open our chakra. I felt Newwie moved next to me. I tried my best to get up a little bit as every part of my body is screaming in pain. I smiled seeing his serene face asleep.

"Won't you kiss me?" He's smiling while his eyes are still closed.

"Hmmmmm let me think about it..." I said teasing him. He opened his eyes and put his hand on top of my boxers and started caressing my bulge. "Don't you start now..." I said but momentarily stopped when I felt his bare hands gotten inside my boxers. "Hmmmmm New..." I said moaning while he busied his hands pumping my now rigid dick.

"Kiss me now..." He commanded. I tried my best despite my body pain to bend over and kiss him. I was planning to give him a simple smack kiss but he used his other hand to grab me by my nape and pull me closer to his, forcing his tongue inside my mouth. What gotten into him? We kissed while he busied pumping me and it aroused me more and more every time he delves his tongue in my mouth.

"I'm near..." I muffled in between kisses as he intense his pumping. "I want your mouth on my dick..." I whispered and he smiled. He lowered himself and pulled my entire boxers down. He didn't't wait any longer as Newwie put my entire length in his mouth sucking the hell out of it. I heard my loud moan as my climax is nearing in every sucking he does. "Newwieee...I'm ....I'm gonna cum!" I felt my entire energy draining as I shoot my loads inside his mouth, He didn't't stop as he continued sucking till my last drop.

"Now, that's a good morning..." he said smiling, going to me and kissed me passionately.

"I wanna return the favor..." I said but he stood up...

"No need..." looking at his wet boxers. "I cum when you did..." and he winked leaving me on the bed.

My phone buzzed and grabbed it. It was a message from Luke.

"Training tonight..." He texted

"I thought it's a rest day today..."

"For the angels yes..." I didn't't quite get what he wanted to say. With my entire body still hurting I don't have enough patience to type long messages so I decided to call him instead. It didn't't take too long before he answered.

"Nine and Newwie shouldn't't know about our training tonight..."

"And why is that?"

"They are not helping you...You see them as your comfort every time we have training..."

"That's true.." I answered. Nine's healing power serves as our comfort every time we are being attacked by the Nephilim. And I quite understand what is Luke trying to say in here. As much as we wanted to improve and get to our goal, being around the Angels isn't helping at all, Joong and I should do this on our own if we really want to improve.