Chapter 6: "The Plan"

Author's Note:

Hey guys! How are you enjoying the novel so far? I  hope you are liking it! This will be my last update for today. The next update will bo on MONDAY 11.18.19.Hope everyone will enjoy the stories of Tay and New/ Joong and Nine and some other pairs that will come along the way!

Please don't forget to click the "vote" in every chapters and alos I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas so don't hesitate to "comment". I will also really appreciate if you can share this story in facebook, twitter and instagram.

Also add me in my social media accounts for more updates.

Facebook: XianChris Suarez

Instagram: XianChrisSuarez

#TayNew #J9

#TayNew #J9

__________________________________

Nine's POV

I received a message from the Dr. Pornpan, our faculty dean last night telling me to head and organize a medical mission on the province. I am not great at planning things because I don't have any skills at management and organization but Newwie in the other hand is literally and figuratively an angel to me coz he is actually good at this. I remember that he told me that they are also planning a community service for renovation of a certain school. I asked him if I can work with them and collaborate for this and he told me to ask Tay coz he is the SOTUS leader. I smiled at the idea and created this magnificent plan to trap Joong into my hands.

"Hey Tay..." I send him a message in LINE.

"Yep?"

"Today is your meeting for SOTUS and the community service, right?" This is the exact reason why I wanted to ride with them to Uni but I got the point of letting those two love birds ride on their own.

"Yes, what about it? Can you just call? I'm driving..."

Right, they needed to stop by the coffee shop that's probably why I got to school earlier than them. I called him immediately.