Chapter 7: "The Thirst..."

Author's Note:

I'm so sorry for uploading it very late than usual. I got a huge computer problem this morning that I needed an entire day to fix it. Anyways, I'm ecstatic coz this morning "The Angel's Kiss ranked #3 as the most trended and hot books for Bangkok Stories. Thank you so much guys!
Please don't forget to click the "vote" in every chapters and alos I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas so don't hesitate to "comment". I will also really appreciate if you can share this story in facebook, twitter and instagram.

Also add me in my social media accounts for more updates.

Facebook: XianChris Suarez

Instagram: XianChrisSuarez

-------------------------------------------------

Tay's POV

              I have been so busy these past few days because of the nearing community service in Pichit. Today I need to personally drive to PIchit with Joong to visit the school and have a meeting with the Poo (school principal) and the Poo Yai Baan (Village Headman). Joong is still complaining how Nine continually pestering him at Uni almost making him his personal servant.

              "This is your fault!" Joong said when he received yet another message from Nine.

              "Oh don't pretend..."

              "Pretend what?"

              "You are actually starting to like him..." I said smiling. He kept his mouth shut for a minute coz he knows I am right.

              "And you? Is Newwie your boyfriend now?" He asked trying to get into my nerves. If this was a month ago, I would've slap him for asking that. But I just smiled at him.

              "Why are you smiling? Are you boyfriends now?"

              "No..." He is not convinced. "We just understand each other that well now. We don't need to name what we have..." Joong looked at me seriously.

              "Shit! Tay is this you? Am I hearing a future relationship guy? I mean since you and Newwie gotten that close I haven't seen you go out with anyone. I never walked in your room with a naked woman...I haven't seen you out partying. Damn! The guy changed you so much!" I smiled at how Joong is absolutely right. Ever since I met Newwie and started hanging out with him I never dated. I ignored all the messages on my phone for casual sex. I just wanna be with Newwie all the time.

              "I don't know Joong..."

              "Are you in love?"

              "Why aren't you asking if I'm gay..." I asked instead. Typically, people will ask if I already turned gay if they have the chance. Newwie and I aren't very subtle at school and I can see some confused look from my friends but no one dared to ask. Of course, Joong knows something coz this has been his game since the start.