(15) Epilouge

(Princess Hannah's POV)

It was a year after Queen Julianna died after the attack. I and Princess Lou was assigned to rule over the Dark Kingdom which was renamed to "The Kingdom of Sherreah" It encompassed the whole Dark Forest and all of the creatures that lived within. Lou and I adopted a child who we called Shayne, Princess Shayne of Sherreah.

John and Zane was also stationed her together with Julia and Chris who just got married a month ago. John and Zane adopted a daughter who was the same age as Shayne. Her name was Angel, what a cute name for a daughter.

Lou and I decided to hold an annual festival, the friendship festival signifying the friendship between the Dark Forest Creatures and humans. The man-eating-monkeys were now trained to be more friendly to humans and Nicole even became the caretaker of Shayne. Ara, Athena and Nina became the godparents of Shayne as well as Angel's.

I look down the balcony to see the sun setting, rows of tables with food on them. There were also booths for kids which was handled by the werewolves and vampires. The fairies, goblins and trolls were assigned for the food and decorations.

"Han, lets go down now, we can't keep the guests waiting" Lou said placing her hands on my shoulders.

"I'll just follow you guys." I say to her.

"What's the problem han?" She asks as she stood beside me.

"I never thought that we would come this far." I say to her as a tear fell.

She wiped my tears and smiled.

"I thought the same, but here we are, there will be more things to come, and we will have to be ready for those." She says as she places a hand on my cheeks. Then she pinches them.

"You look so cute when your sad, come on we have to go down now, they are waiting for you." She says. I follow her down.

I stood on a stage with a lot of people watching me.

"We have come along way my friends. This kingdom was once ruled by a unfair leader, dividing our species leading to several wars. But starting this day! We will have no more wars and this festival, The Friendship festival, will signify our peace. For a better tomorrow" I say as I raise my clenched fist.

"For a better tomorrow!" The others followed and then clapped.

I smiled at the sight and they began to dispurse and enjoyed the festival. I walked towards a table where Julia, John, Zane, Chris and Lou were sitting.

"Congrats Han" Lou said kissing my cheeks.

"To a prosperous tomorrow!" John shouted raising a glass of white wine.

"To a prosperous tomorrow!" We all raised our glasses.

We laughed and cheered. Then Chris and Julia looked at me.

"Hannah, I'm pregnant." Julia said smiling touching her belly.

"CONGRATS!" I said hugging the couple.

We were all happy at that point. John and Zane were together with a family. Chris and Julia were expecting a baby soon. Lou and I were happy together with Shayne. And I know that whatever Shayne would pursue in life, I would be happy.

Shayne and Angel were playing tag with the Werewolf and Vampire kids. Maybe sooner or later, we will have human vampire couples and human werewolf couples. We really never know what will happen next in life. And much more we won't know what love might bring your way. I guess I'm happy with what I have right now, but are you?

If you like someone tell them, if someone have done something wrong towards you, forgive them, if you have an enemy, love them. Because love is the true meaning to life. Love is Love and no one has the right to tell you that your love is wrong, I mean look at me and Lou, who would've thought I would fall for a criminal, and she's a girl for God's sake. So let no one define your love, define your own love.

We don't know, maybe the night holds a little hope for the two of you. If you love that person, why don't you make it with them. And if your going through some troubles always remember, Leaves will soon grow from the bareness of trees. Choose the person you love everyday, and your life will be mahiwaga like mine.

"Maybe we can all say" I say

"They lived," Lou said

"Happily," John shouted

"Ever" Zane whispers

"After" Julia exclaimed

"The End" Chris smiles

If you're not happy with your life, then it's not yet the end.