(10) A Fraud

(Princess Hannah's POV)

The eyes started to approach us, the more it gets near us the figure starts to get clearer. The figure was about 6'1 High, had wolf ears and in his smile there were sharp teeth.

"What are you doing in our territory?" The werewolf said as his snout was close to Lou's face.

Then another figure swinged towards us, she had fangs.

"What are you saying your teritory? This is clearly ours." The Vampire said.

"It's ours losers. And since it's ours, we get this meal." The Werewolf said looking at the vampire angrily.

"No it's ours canine" The vampire said.

"How dare you call me that."

"How dare you take our land."

Then they start to scratch each other, the vampire flew and targeted the neck of the werewolf, biting it. The werewolf shouted in pain. They continue to fight but then another werewolf came near them and stopped them by separating them.

"Can you stop fighting!" She said to them while looking at the werewolf then the vampire.

She lets them go then approaches us.

"I know you" she says pointing to me. She gets closer to me and grabs me by my shirt.

"Don't you dare hurt her." Lou shouted.

"Oh I won't hurt her." She smiles at Lou and then me.

Then she suddenly hugs me. She hugs me tightly.

"Princess, Oh my gosh I never thought I would see you again." She says to me still hugging me. Then she lets go off me and I land on my feet.

"You know me?" I ask her.

"Yes, I know you silly. You were the one that cared for me when you found me bruised as a pup. Then I just ran away when I was cured because I was afraid your people will kill me when they find me. I left and did not get a chance to thank you." She says looking at me smiling.

I totally forgot about the pup I brought back to health. I cried when it left and my father tried to buy me a knew one but I didn't like it so I gave it to my older sister, Princess Rose who married Prince Zack of the Unicorn Kingdom.

"Let me introduce you to them. COME OVER HERE GUYS!" She shouted to them. "Okay, before we start, I am Caryll and I am on the Werewolf side. We have Julius, who fought Rean the Vampire. We have Sheena and Xylah, the Werewolf Twins and Queen and Mary, the Vampire besties." They looked at me smiling and shaking my hands.

"A friend of Caryll is a friend of the werewolf side." Xylah said to me shaking my hands.

"Yeah!" Sheena shouted while shaking my hand.

"You're a friend of the Vampires aswell" Rean said shaking my hand.

"She's our friend, our friend only!" Julius shouted at the vampires.

"She's our friend aswell!" Queen shouted.

"OKAY, OKAY, IM A FRIEND OF BOTH PARTIES." I said at them frustrated gesturing my hands to stop them from fighting.

"Why are you guys even fighting?" I said to them.

"Because we are fighting over who controls the path and gets to eat passerbys." Caryll said. I look at them and they nodded.

"Okay how about this, the path will be a free zone, no one will control this path and no one will eat anyone who passes here." I say to them.

"Whose blood will we drink then?" Mary asks.