(12) Bring Back To Life

(Princess Hannah's POV)

"I have to take her to The Wise Old Elf" I say to John still having tears flowing down my face. "He must know how to heal her back to health."

"She's dead" Julia said

"No she's not!" I argued at her. "Please help me take her to Oen."

"You guys should help her" Zane said. "We can handle the Queen by ourselves."Zane ran towards the entrance of the castle. I still knelt there crying my heart off. I cant believe I just watched her get hit by an arrow.

"Let's go" John says carrying Lou in his arms. We ran towards the forest. John was upfront carrying Lou in his arms. I followed and Julia was just behind me.

"Let's use this way!" I said as I pointed to the dark path. We entered the path and saw Caryll and Mary talking beside the path. John went pass them and they looked at me.

"What happened?" Caryll asked. I looked at them and they noticed my tears and followed us. John stopped at the blocked entrance of the path.

"It's blocked!" John said, catching his breath.

"Stand back!" Caryll said. She then rammed her head towards the branches and created a hole merely able to fit a person. John jumped through since there was a fallen tree under the branches. We followed and passed the Fairy Village. Nina, Athena, and Ara was talking on a balcony in one of the trees when they saw us. They immediately followed us and flew beside of me.

"What happened?" Ara asked.

"Lou-- hit-- arrow--" I then began to tear up slowing my run but still in a fast pace.

"Now, now, I'm sure we can save her." Athena said.

We continued to ran, it felt like an hour but it was just minutes and we finally reached The Wise Old Elf's house. Oen immediately opened the door and stepped outside placing a finger on Lou's neck.

"Oh this is bad, super bad." He then laid his hands on the bark of his home and murmured something. He then opened the door and entered. John rushed in still carrying Lou.

We all entered to see that John layed Lou down with the arrow still penetrating her. I stood at the end of Lou's bed. Nina waved her wand and Lou was floating. I look over to Oen to see him rushingly flipping the pages of a book. Then he dropped it and got another one, flipping it in a fast pace then he stopped on one page.

"Here! Mary I need your help" Oen said, Mary then approached Oen.

He said something to her and Mary went near the bed where Lou was floating on. She then knelt and Nina waved her wand higher and Lou floated higher. Mary then snapped the tail part of the arrow that was protruding at the back of Lou.

"Caryll, please find a handful of yellow berries and take them here." He said to Caryll as she nodded and ran out of the door.

"Athena, find some wild flower grass, they should be near your village. Take them here as well." Athena nodded as well and flew off.

"Ara come here and help me with this spell." Ara came closer to him they talked about a spell.

John sat at a bed just beside where Lou's bed was. Beside him was Julia.

"Okay!" Oen came closer to Lou beside him was Ara. "John I need you to pull the remaining arrow when I say go. Then, Ara you cast the spell to close off the wound."

They then positioned around Lou. Oen was looking very nervous, so was John and Ara.

"In the count of 3" Oen said.