Living, and Breathing

Thanks for all the votes, guys! Ur the best!!!

I've never gotten this much positive feedback from people, so I'm kinda freakin out! Thank uuuuu!!!

~

Early one morning, you woke up with a jolt, drenched in sweat. You sat up from Ballora's tight embrace, and stood up, trying to calm your heartbeat from your nightmare. You decided to take a walk through the pizzeria to clear your mind and cool off, since it felt like you had been running a fever. As your bare feet padded softly against the carpeted floors, you wrapped your arms around yourself and began wandering.

As you made a turn, about to go to the Circus Gallery and walk around, someone grabbed you. You couldn't see who it was, but the person grabbed you and put you in a room. He set you on the ground gently, you being too tired and confused to fight back. He turned and shut the door, as you were about to protest, he turned to you, a wide grin spread across his face.

"(Y/N), right?~" He purred, crouching down to you.
"What's it to you?" You asked quietly.
"I just wanted to know... not like you need to tell me anyways, I already know..." he smiled.
"Who're you?" You asked, scooting back from him.
"I'm someone that's going to keep you safe away from those... monsterous things.." He spat, turning his head away from you. You took this moment to take a look at his features. Blondish-Brown hair, light skin and blue eyes. He was wearing a security guard's uniform, so you took thought that he was probably a security guard. You frowned at him and furrowed your eyebrows. "I meant you're name." You said softly. He looked back up at you and you relaxed your brows. He smiled at you once more, making eye contact with you. "Mike." He said, reaching out his hand for you to shake. You had to admit, he was a bit attractive, but you couldn't pay attention to that. "Nice to meet you." You said, shaking his hand gently. He stared at you for a moment, and grinned. "I have to admit, (Y/N), you are quite beautiful.." he said under his breath. A feeling of disgust Rose in you, so you stood up and went for the door. "I'm flattered, but no thanks." You said, opening the door and stepping into the dim light of the hallway. "And Mike," you said, glaring at him over your shoulder. He sat in silence, staring at you for you to go on. "They are living things. In my eyes, I see them as people. Just like me, just like you. They are Living, and breathing. So don't say their names like animals or aliens. I'm in love with one of them. You wouldn't know because I can tell you've never felt love. Goodbye." You walked down the hallway, leaving the door open.

You made your way back to Ballora's gallery, angry and unsettled by Mike's words and slightly perverted actions towards you. You made your way to Ballora's stage and snuggled against her once more.

She stirred slightly, opening her eyes a little. "You okay?" She asked hoarsely, her voice weak from sleep. You smiled and stroked her hair. "Mhmm." You said lightly. She smiled a little and fell back asleep.

Little did you know, Mike was watching you closely. And little did Mike know, someone was watching them both closely. Actually, someone was watching them all closely. Very... very closely...

-
HAY SISTAS! Sorry for the short chapter, I just HAD to update before you guys started dying. Anyways, I'm still in Sweden, but I'm alive, so... yep!
Have a good day, guys. Wash you're hands and stay safe. And... stop buying all the damn toilet paper. But a bunch of paper towels and saw it in half like a damn smart person..😑