Savior or Survivor?

Good god she looks gorgeous in this picture!!😍🤤

*

I woke up on a stage

I woke up on a stage. My broken phone was next to me.

I sat up, holding my head.

I scanned the darkness around me.

I suddenly saw about 30 eyes glow in the midst of the darkness surrounding the stage, followed by several childish giggles.

I scrambled backwards with a squeal.

I bumped into something from behind me, and I slowly turned around.

There, stood the animatronic ballerina from before.

The spotlight from the stage was shining directly on us, so I could fully see her face.

Now, I admit, I've seen a lot of pretty girls in my life, but this ballerina robot, was beautiful.

(Art ain't mine - Maxx)

She crawled over to me, and I scrambled backwards, almost falling off the stage.

She grabbed my hand as soon as I fell, pulling me gently back onto the stage.

She scanned my face, her dark purple-red circles on her pale cheeks glinted in the spotlight.

I blushed, and she helped me stand up.

When she stood up, she was much much taller than me.

She stood in a pose, that looked like she was programmed to. Her hands folded neatly in front of her, and she smiled at me with those glowing pink eyes. Her extremely long black eyelashes casted a shadow onto her pale face.

"Name?" She suddenly spoke, making me jump.

"O-Oh! (Y/N)! Wh-what's yours?" I asked, smiling happily that she could speak.

Her neck twitched, and her face plates shifted for a moment.

"Ballora." She said in this smooth, female, but mechanic voice.

I smiled, looking up at her, trying to hide the blush on my face.

"It's nice to meet you, Ballora!" I said, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

She nodded politely, and suddenly, 6 tiny ballerinas scurried to the stage.

They giggled cutely, and pushed me from behind, making me fall directly into Ballora's arms, making my lips dangerously close to hers, because she caught me by my waist, picking me up slightly to make sure I didn't fall.

She furrowed her perfect purple eyebrows, and smiled slightly.

"Minis! Go backstage, that was very impolite!" She scolded with a smile, and the 'Minis' giggled and scurried backstage.

She shook her head and chuckled.

"Ah, I apologize. They can be so irritating at times." She said, still holding me.

My blush deepened, and her grip on my waist went slightly tighter as I gazed into her eyes.

Once I realized what I was doing, I instantly looked away, and she quickly set me down.

She blushed herself, and glanced to the side shyly.

Then it hit me.

"Wait- have you seen a boy around here? With (Bestie hair color)?" I asked quickly, and she smiled

"Yes. I met him, and assured him you would be okay. He left to go home to his parents." She said, smiling sadly.

I looked down, and shrugged.

"Okay." I said quietly.

"It's alright, (Y/N). I assure you he was just worried and confused." She said, resting a hand on my shoulder.

After a few moments, we began to talk.

I sat with her on the edge of the stage, our legs dangling off the edge.

I began to tell her about my personal life and such. It didn't matter what I said, she listened, and didn't judge me. We sat there for hours and hours at a time.

We were both blushing messes when we told each other our sexualities.

"I'm (What sexuality you are)..." you said nervously.

"I'm bisexual." She said, staring at the ceiling while smiling.

"Can you dance?" She suddenly blurted when a silence came over us both.

I blushed, and shrugged.

"Sort of, I guess..." I said shyly.

She smiled, and stood up with me.

She stared at my hoodie and shorts.

"What type of bra are you wearing?" She asked casually.

My blush deepened, and I smiled slightly.

"Sports." I said, and she smiled.

"Perfect! Remove your shirt and jacket. I promise it will be more comfortable and easier to dance in without them on." She said quickly, while a bright pink hue crossed her cheeks as she smiled.

I slowly did as told, and at first I covered myself, but she shook her head.

"Do not be embarrassed! Look at what I'm dressed in!" She said, laughing.

I chuckled, and uncovered my torso.

She started some music (Shadows by Lindsey Stirling).

She stood about 3 feet apart from me, as she stood in a beginning pose.

"Copy my move. When you feel that buzz, or full passion when you begin to really dance, you can take it from yourself. Now, let's begin!" She did a move, and you copied it.

Her moves soon got more challenging and fast, and you felt something you never had before.

This energetic buzz flowed through your body, and you began to make up your own moves.

No other noise was heard except the music.

The darkness around me faded to a rainbow haze all around me.

It was only me and Ballora. Her beautiful eyes illuminated the rainbow blur around the both of us.

We both began to dance in sync. I would twirl, and she would do the same.

I would flip backwards, and leap, she would catch me and set me down, and we would both begin to dance again.

This buzz that went through me felt amazing. like I was high.

I never wanted this feeling to end. Especially since I had this feeling with Ballora.

Once the last note of the song ended, Ballora was holding me high above in the air by my hips.

We were both panting for breath, and smiling widely.

She set me down, and as she did, I could feel her somewhat cold breath on my lips.

I loved this animatronic. I could tell.

~
Eek! Second chapter and I feel like I'm on a roll!! Aaand onto the next chapter we go!!!
- Maxx<3