I Wouldn't ᏝᎧᏉᏋ Anyone Other Than You

YEET.

~

The next morning, me and Ballora went back to the Circus Gallery.

Her and Circus Baby just kept quiet.

Me and Freddy joked around and had fun. He was basically one of my besties.

Ballora stood up, and smiled at me.

"You can stay here if you want, (Y/N), I'm going to go back to my gallery and teach the Minis some new tricks. Bye~" Said, waving at me and the rest before leaving and going to her gallery.

Me, Baby, Freddy, Foxy, and Bon-Bon had so much fun together! We told each other secrets, played truth or dare, hide n seek, and sang in front of each other.

As we were all laying on the floor laughing and gasping for breath, the doors swung open.

At first, I was expecting it to be Ballora, but it wasn't.

The long brown haired, lip pierced, glasses wearing metal head in the Grey t shirt, and black jeans walked inside.

My best friend Maxx.

The stoner.😏

He had his hands in his jean pockets, and he was slouching a he walked (as usual)

"Aye dudes." He said, smiling a small smile.

"MAXX?!?" I screamed, jumping in him with a hug.

"Ayee (Y/N)." He said blankly, and walked up to Baby, giving her a hug.

"Maxx!" Exclaimed Baby as she hugged him tightly.

"Yep. So how have you been, (Y/N)?" He asked, that same tired smile on his face.

"I... what are you doing here?"

"Came here to see Baby. What are you doing here?" He asked, chuckling.

"E-Eh.... Ballora and I are getting close." I said quietly and he chuckled.

"Eh, I figured." He said, interlocking his fingers with Baby's.

I raised an eyebrow and smiled.

"Are you too together?!" I asked excitedly and he nodded.

"Yep!" Said Baby as she giggled.

"Aww!" I said and smiled.

After a while of talking and stuff, I figured I should go check on Ballora.

"Well, I better go see what Ballora's up to. See you all later!" I said and exchanged hugs with everyone.

As soon as I hugged Baby, the doors swung wide open.

There stood Ballora. Her smile faultered and she clenched her hands into fists.

(Warning: Bad words ahead)

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" She screamed at Baby.

"We were just hugging!" She said defensively, putting me behind her.

Ballora grinned almost crazily as she stomped up to Baby.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH! YOU LEFT ME FOR A HUMAN FIRST, NOW YOUR GOING TO LEAVE ME FOR ANOTHER ONE!! ARE YOU DATING BOTH OF THEM?! WOULDN'T SURPRISE ME, YOU FUCKIN WHORE!!" Shrieked Ballora, and Baby's eyes widened.

"Ballora, calm down!" Maxx tried to reason with her and calm her down, and he failed.

"FUCK YOU! YOU'RE THE REASON FOR THIS ENTIRE THING!!" Ballora screamed, tears running down her face.

"Ballora, please!" I said sternly but softly with comfort in my voice.

She turned to me with a hurt look.

"(Y/N)... I... I thought you..... You don't love me?!" She asked, her voice cracking as she tilted her head.

My heart broke.

"Ballora of course I love you! I wouldn't love anyone else but you!" I said, coming closer to her and trying to hug her but she turned and ran out.

"Ballora!!" I yelled and ran after her.

~

H̲a̲i̲