Promise Me!

Aye! Btw the pic above is my face~

*
I got my shirt and hoodie back on, and I looked at the cracked screen of my phone, and frowned.

"Mm. I wonder what time it is." I said, wiping sweat off my forehead.

She glanced at my phone, and an apologetic look spread over her pretty face.

"It's 10:37. I apologize about your phone." She said sadly.

I smiled, and shook my head; putting my phone in my pocket.

"No need to apologize! I dropped it... I need to go home now, Ballora. I will come back tomorrow!" I said, walking up to her.

Tears somehow formed in her pink eyes as her lips curled into a sad frown.

"Wait! You'll come back tomorrow?!" She said happily, but also sadly.

"Yes!" I said, and she wrapped her arms around me in a hug.

I hugged back, burying my face into her neck.

"Thank you!" She sobbed, and I stroked her hair that was somewhat falling out of her loose bun.

"It's alright, Ballora! I enjoy your company! I'll always come back to you." I said, hugging her tighter.

"Promise me?" She asked softly into my shoulder.

"I promise." I said smiling, and she set me down.

She wiped her tears, and smiled softly at me.

"I'll see you tomorrow, (Y/N)." She said sadly.

I smiled at her.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Ballora. I promise." I said, pecking her cheek and walking off the stage.

I gave her a slight wave before exiting the pizzeria.

I promise I will come back to you, Ballora.

~

Sorry for the short chapter. I hope you guys are liking this so far!! - Maxx