...•Baby•...

🤤🤤🤤 holeh sheit!! Damn lolbit u hot as fack!!

~

Once we found our way to this other gallery, which was named "Circus Gallery" we walked inside.

We were met and greeted with a tall, purple and white bear with a small blue animatronic hand puppet.

"Hiya there, Bal! Who might this be?" He exclaimed, crouching at my height and ruffling up my hair with a bright smile.

I giggled, and Ballora smiled warmly.

"This is, (Y/N). She arrived two days ago, and me and her are beginning to become close friends. She wanted to meet you and the others." Said Ballora, happily smiling at the tall bear.

The bear looked up at her smiling, because he was still crouching.

He looked back down at me, and his smile widened.

"It's magical to meet you,
(Y/N)! The name's Freddy! I hope we get along well, because you are as cute as a cat." He said, chuckling and standing back up.

He glanced at his hand puppet, and then smiled back at me.

"This here, is Bon-Bon! He's a great pal of mine, and has been there since the beginning!" Freddy said proudly, placing his free hand on his hip as he stared at the puppet with a confident smile on his face.

The puppet smiled at me brightly, and waved.

"Hello, (Y/N)!! It's wonderful to meet you!!" He said excitedly, with a happy smile on his little face.

I waved back, and giggled.

"Hi." I said happily.

Freddy raised his eyebrows and his smile rose.

"Oh! She must meet Foxy and Baby!!" He said excitedly.

Ballora's eyes widened slightly. A look of disgust and sadness came over her face after Freddy turned his back and began walking.

Her face was made because of the mention of the word 'Baby'.

I wondered who this was...

Me and Ballora proceeded to walk behind Freddy as he walked onto the stage, and behind the curtains.

He walked back out with a pink and white fox, and a clown girl with red hair in pigtails.

Ballora had a look of heartbreak as Baby entered the room.

Though, Ballora kept a small smile.

The three walked in front of us.

The fox greeted me with a bright smile.

The fox shook my hand, and waved.

"That's Funtime Foxy, but we call them Foxy. They don't speak much." Said Freddy, smiling at the fox.

The clown girl smiled at me brightly. Her green electric eyes scanned my face.

"I'm Circus Baby!!" Said the clown excitedly as she shook my hand.

A slight look of rage spread over Ballora's face as Baby shook my hand, but the look quickly faded.

I smiled and nodded.

"Wonderful to meet you all! I'm (Y/N)." I said, grinning.

Ballora stood close to me, and she locked eyes with Baby.

They both stared at each other with hidden rage, but Freddy quickly noticed and grabbed my shoulder.

"I'm going to show (Y/N) around the gallery with Foxy!" Said Freddy very quickly and walked me fastly to the back of the stage.

I heard screaming, yelling, bickering and name-calling from the front of the gallery.

Most of the names were things like 'Bitchy crybaby' 'Cheater' 'Hoe' 'Shitty girlfriend' and such.

I raised my eyebrows at the muffled screams and yells.

Foxy's look on his/her face quickly saddned, and so did Freddy's.

"Fighting... again..." mumbled Freddy, and Bom-Bon's tiny shoulders slumped in sadness.

"Fighting? What about?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Baby and Ballora used to date, but Baby cheated on her with Ennard. Ballora found out, and they split up. Ever since then, whenever they see each other, they begin to fight and shout at each other." Said Freddy sadly.

"They were such a good couple..." mumbled Bon-Bon sadly.

I frowned, and peeked through the curtains to reveal a crying Ballora, and a glaring Baby.

They were both yelling random mean things at each other, until Ballora had enough.

She slapped Baby hard across the face, and Baby stood there in shock.

Her pale metal cheek now slightly dented, she just stood there, her eyes wide.

Ballora, in tears, now walked out of the Gallery.

I jumped out from behind the stage, leaped off of it, running past Baby, and out of the Gallery.

I jogged to catch up with Ballora, and once I did, I gently grabbed her shoulder.

She spun around, tears streaming down her pale metal cheeks.

She wrapped her arms around me, sobbing into my shoulder.

I hugged her back tightly, pressing my lips against the top of her head.

After a while, she pulled out of the hug, and wiped her cheeks.

"I'm so sorry! I just... I can't stand being around her!! She's... she's... just so hateful!!" She snarled, clenching her fists.

We went back to her gallery, and I proceeded to comfort her.

I soon found myself drifting to sleep.

Little did I know, I was being carried by someone, or some... thing...

~

YEET THAT WAS LIIIIT. So, Circus Baby's sort of trying to get back at Ballora. Read the next chapter to find the out!!!