I'll Always Come Back...

~

The next day, I was walking to the pizzeria again- more like, running.

I couldn't wait to see that beautiful ballerina again!

I swung the doors open, and ran into the elevator.

Once at the bottom, I rushed into Ballora's gallery.

She was laying on the stage, sleeping soundly.

I quietly made my way up to her and scanned her gorgeous body.

She was thin, and curved in all the correct places.

Her purple eyelids were shut, and her purple lips were slightly parted as she drew in breaths, and exhaled like a human being.

Her long purple hair was down, and it fanned out underneath her like a purple blanket.

I blushed, and ran my index finger across her jaw, making her hum slightly in her sleep.

She was so perfect...

I laid down next to her, my body facing hers.

I gently ran my fingers through her dark purple hair, and barely even stroking her cheek with my index finger.

After a little while, I traveled that finger down to her neck, trailing it around until I stroked a certain spot, and a slight moan escaped her lips.

Her really long eyelashes fluttered, and her eyelids opened.

Her electric pink eyes locked with mine, and her purple lips curled into a smile.

"Hello, (Y/N)!" She said cheerfully, sitting up.

"*giggle* Hey, Ballora. Sleepy?" I asked playfully and she blushed.

"I apologize... I was waiting for you to arrive, but I was on re-charge mode after I got tired." She said, staring at the ground as she smiled.

I shook my head and smiled.

"Nah, it's alright, Ballora. So, are there other animatronics here?" I asked quietly, and her face went straight as she nodded.

"Yes, they... would you like to meet them?" She said, staring at me.

"Yeah, that'd be so cool!" I exclaimed, and she smiled ever so slightly.

She nodded, and walked off the stage.

She motioned for me to jump, and I did so, landing in her arms.

She set me down, and she began to walk very quietly out of her gallery with me.

"Please stay as close as you can. It's easy to get lost, and there's also another.... thing I don't get along with.... but never mind that, let's go meet Freddy and the others!" She said, smiling a tiny smile, and glancing down at me.

I held onto her arm as we walked, not wanting to get lost or encounter the thing she didn't 'get along with'

~

YEET Hope that waz good. Maxxy's tired, I'm writin' this at 11:00 at night. Enjoy, Cookies N Creams!