The Darkness Dwells

Enjoy~

*

Somehow, the darkness finds a way to get to you.

Me and (Bestie's name) walked into the pizzeria.

It was a stupid dare given to us by Maxx. Boy can he be mean sometimes. But I'm not looking like chicken in front of my best friends, so me and (Bestie's name) agreed to do it.

Our main part of the Dare was to walk around in every room/gallery in the building.

Me and (bestie's name) walked up to the doors of the abandoned building.

As soon as we walked in, we were met with an elevator.

Me and him walked inside, us both shaking like crazy.

"I can't believe Maxx seriously told us to do this." He said, irritated.

I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Yeah, that's Maxx for you!" I said, playfully shoving his arm.

Once we got to the bottom, we walked out of the elevator only to be met with darkness.

I got out my phone and turned on my flashlight.

"I'll go to 'Ballora Gallery' you go to 'Circus Gallery'." I said, and he turned on his phone flashlight also.

He nodded, and I went left.

It seemed like ages before I finally reached the gallery.

I walked inside slowly, and was met with a stage.

I raised an eyebrow at it, and looked at the rest of my surroundings.

Basically everything was dark.

It was dead silent, all except for my muffled clattering of my jaws. It was absolutely freezing down here!

I almost screamed when I was suddenly slammed against a wall.

I was so scared, I couldn't scream.

I dropped my phone, and it made a slight 'crack' sound as it hit the ground.

I was pinned against a wall by a force.

I shot my eyes open, not breathing.

I was met with two electric glowing pink eyes.

I could tell it was one of the animatronics from the pizzeria .

It was female. Her purpleish blue hair was tied into a bun, she was wearing a purple tu-tu, (part of it at least), and she had permanent ballerina shoes.

Her faceplates shifted as her pink eyes locked with mine, not moving at all.

She seemed pissed, at what I could tell.

She tilted her head to the side.

It was so silent, that when I heard breathing coming from her, I felt myself about to faint.

And the other thing I noticed about her, was that she had a heart beat. A robot... had a heart beat?!

My vision blurred as I couldn't take my eyes off her strangely beautiful pink glowing ones.

Her extremely long eyelashes blinked once, and her head tilted to the other side.

I felt consciousness leave me, and I went limp.

I felt a pair of cold metal arms around me, picking me up bridal style.

I felt the beautiful ballerina begin to walk with me in her arms.

~

;) good so far??