Chapter 36

((REMEMBER HER EYES ARE DARK BROWN!!))

Wow, I missed so much in the five years I was gone." He sighs. "Don't feel bad Dad, you're here now and that's all that matters to me." I hug him tightly. He chuckles and hugs me back tightly kissing my head. "Thank you Brynn, I really appreciate it." Nodding I kiss his cheek. "How are you and Wyatt?" He asks when we pull away from the hug and pushes my hair back. "We're great! Wyatt's still Wyatt." I hum. He nods and smiles. "Good that's good to hear." Nodding I get up and put the hot water on for dad and make coffee for father.

Once it's all done I give dad tea and father coffee. "Thank you Brynn." They smile. "Of course." I smile and sit down watch tv. "Do you wanna invite Wyatt over for dinner? I'd like to see him again." Dad smiles. "Sure I'll let him know." I get off the couch and head upstairs to get my phone. Grabbing my phone I sit on the bed and text Wyatt.

B: Hey Wyatt! Do you wanna come over for dinner? My dad wants to see you again
W: Sure, what time would be best?
B: I mean if you want to come over now you can
W: Okay cool, see ya soon!♥️
B: Bye!💕

Heading downstairs I tell dads that Wyatt is coming over. "Excellent! It'll be amazing." Dad smiles. Nodding I sit back down on the couch and enjoy the time I have with my parents. "Are you glad to be home Dad?" I ask. "Yes I'm very glad to be back home with my husband and daughter." He says. Nodding I smile and hear a knock on the door. "I'll go and get it." I say leaving the living room. Opening the front door I see Wyatt standing there. "Hey." He smiles. Smiling back I pull him into a hug and he hugs back kissing my head. "Come in." I pull away from the hug.

We walk into the living room which makes dad and father look up. "Hello Mr. and Mr. Strange. Nice to see you again." Wyatt smiles at them. "Nice to see you too Wyatt." They stand up and hold their hands out for him. Wyatt shakes their hands and they start talking about stuff and I go to the kitchen and get something to eat. Sitting on the counter I go on my phone and see what the news has to say about everyone reappearing out of nowhere. Laughing to myself I hop off the counter and go back to my parents and Wyatt.

**EPILOGUE**

Years passed since everyone came back from the snap and I'm happy everyone came home. I honestly don't know what would happen if I were to lose one of my parents I think I'd be devastated. School finished up and we went on a trip around Europe and it was fun, well minus the fact Peter, Wyatt and I had to fight of a former Stark employer named, Quentin Beck and I knew something was off with him when we met him as Mysterio and my assumptions were right because he turned out he wanted revenge on my family and thankfully we stopped him and dad and father came to save me from Quentin Beck.

Now I'm back home with my parents and Wyatt is back with his pack. Sitting on the couch I watch movies with my parents, well I'm watching the movie dad and father are just talking about random stuff. Feeling sick, I run to the bathroom and throw up quickly and groan. What the hell? Why am I throwing up? Coming out of the bathroom I walk back to the couch and sit back down. "Are you okay?" Father asks. "Uh yeah, I think so." I say still not sure. They nod and share a look. "I'm gonna go lay down." I slowly get up and feel nauseous so I take my time going upstairs. Arriving to my room I sit down on my bed and think for a moment going to the bathroom I pull a pregnancy test out and take it. Thank you MJ for giving me this when you were pregnant. Time passes and I look at it to see a positive line. Oh no. Getting my phone I text Wyatt.

B: WYATT!!
W: Hey Brynn, whats up?
B: If I were to tell you something that could change our lives how would you respond?
W: Depending on what it is?
B: Oh okay........um I'm pregnant
W: What? Are you being serious?
B: Yes
W: This is amazing! Do your dads know?
B: Know I haven't told them
W: Tell them Alexis
B: Okay I'll be back

Putting my phone down I go downstairs with the pregnancy test in my hand I see them still on the couch. "Um, Dads can I talk to you?" I ask sitting across from them. "Sure Brynn, what's up?" Dad asks. "Well, um. Something wonderful has happened." I start off. "And what is that?" Father asks. "How would you two feel about being grandfathers?" I ask. They're eyes widen and look at each other. "You're pregnant?" Dad asks. I nod slowly handing them the pregnancy test. " Brynn this is amazing, does Wyatt know?" They ask. "Yes, I just told him, he's very happy that he's gonna be a dad." I smile. "Well we're very happy for you two." They say hugging me. I hug them and smile kissing their cheek. "Thank you for being so supportive of it." I smile. "You're welcome." They smile.

Passing the time Wyatt comes over and we all talk about everything that's gonna be happening with the baby. "Well Wyatt were very proud that you are taking responsibility for this." Father says. "Oh, I'm beyond thrilled to be a father! It's what I always, I'm just glad it's with Brynn." He smiles hugging me. "We are very glad to hear that." Dad says. "Thank you." Wyatt smiles. They nod and talk to Wyatt. Time passes and we decided Wyatt will live with us and his sister's fine with it thankfully.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
AND THIS IS HOW IT ENDS! BRYNN IS PREGNANT AND EVERYONE IS HAPPY. HER DADS HAPPY AND THAT MEAN SHES HAPPY!! THANK YOU FOR ENJOYING THIS BOOK!! SORRY I ENDED IT EARLIER IT JUST SEEMED BETTER THAT WAY!! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE