Chapter 12

"It went well Brynn, and why are you still up?" Tony asks walking over to her as so do I. "Oh, um.... right! Because of homework." She huffs looking back it. "When did you start it?" I ask. "Well, it's eleven now so around five thirty? I think. I'm not really sure anymore." She shrugs writing something on her paper. "You should get to sleep Sweetie, you have school tomorrow." Tony says pushing her blonde hair back. "Yeah I know, I just wanted to finish homework." She yawns. "How many more problems do you have?" He asks. "I just finished thankfully." She yawns again rubbing her eyes. Nodding she gets up closing her books and gathering her papers together. "Goodnight." She hugs us and kisses our cheeks and heads upstairs. Turning the kitchen lights off Tony and I head upstairs to put ourselves to bed. Walking in Tony goes to the bathroom first and gets ready while I put some stuff away. When he comes out he gets into bed and I get ready. Walking out I get under the blankets with Tony and I wrap my arms around him pulling him close. "Goodnight Tony, thanks for the amazing night." I hum kissing his temple. "You're welcome Stephen thanks for marrying me and goodnight." He yawns and kisses my lips before falling asleep with his head against my cheek.

Brynn's Pov

Screaming I jolt up and have tears down my face and I let a small sob go. Soon I start crying and feel my body shake from the nightmare. "Brynn!?" Looking up through teary eyes I see dad coming in with a worried expression on his face. "What happened?" He whispers walking over to me and sitting on my bed. "I had a nightmare." I whisper letting more tears fall. He pulls me into his arms around holds me close to his body kissing my head gently. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asks. "No." I whisper. He nods and kisses my head and comforts me. He continues to rub my back and he lays us down and I keep my head against his chest closing my eyes I listen to his heartbeat and slowly fall asleep.

((Next Day))

Waking up I sit up slowly and rub my eyes and see dad still sleeping and I look at my door when father walks in. "So that's where he went last night, is everything okay?" He asks. I nod and push my hair back and go get ready for school even though I don't want too. Putting my clothes on I brush my hair and push it back slightly looking at myself in the mirror. Exiting the bathroom I grab my stuff and put my shoes on and head downstairs. Walking into the kitchen father is making breakfast and dad is drinking coffee.

((Brynn's outfit!!))

Sitting down father hands me breakfast and I start eating. "Happy will be picking you up from school." Dad informs me. Nodding I make tea to take to school with me because why not. Once I finish making tea father grabs the keys and walks to the door. Hugging dad goodbye I thank him for staying with me last night. He kisses my head and I leave with father and we get in the car. He starts driving to school. "Dad told me about that you had a nightmare last night." He says breaking the silence. I nod pushing my hair back staring at my hands. "I know you told him you didn't want to talk about it, but I would like it if you told me." He says making a turn. "Something about my parents." I whisper. He nods keeping his focus on driving. "What about them?" He asks. "I don't even know, I can't make out the dream every time I have this dream it's the same thing over and over just the voices of them screaming and me running but they're voices continue to get louder and louder and that's it I always wake up before I can see anything else." I explain. He nods and grabs my hand gently. "It's just a dream Sweetie, if it happens let us know. But just know your Dad and I love you very much and wouldn't change you for anything." He says giving my hand a squeeze.

"Thanks Father." I smile. "Of course, your a Strange and you should be proud of it." He smiles. I smile even more and nod. "I am very proud to be your daughter and to be a Strange." He smiles and gives a small laugh. "Good!" Pulling into the school parking lot he kisses my temple and gives me a hug. "Have a great day at school and don't let that Flash kid's words get to you." He says. Nodding I hug him back and leave the car. Walking into school I go to my locker and see a note on it.

You're such a freak! No one wants you here! I don't know how your parents can love a freak to be honest, they'd be better off without you
~Flash

Pushing my hair back I take the note  off my locker and put it in my bag to show my parents later. Screw you Flash. Opening my locker I grab my books and shut my locker and see Flash looking at me. Looking back I give him the middle finger and he gives it back. Walking over to him a group of wolves are sitting near him minding their own business. "Just because you have money and rich parents doesn't mean the whole entire world revolves around you!" I say glaring at him. He just laughs at me with his friends and I just wanna punch him, but I don't. "Yes it does Brynn, having money does make me more powerful then you, so back off and besides I can get you kicked out of this school in a quick second and second of all don't talk back to me like that Freak! And if you talk back I'll get you kicked off cheer and another thing Brynn, you should really put your hood up no one wants to see your gross hair." He says pushing me on the ground and I land on my wrist badly. Wincing at the impact he just laughs with his friends and they walk away. Holding my wrist I get off the floor and just go to the bathroom deciding not to go to first class. Going to the bathroom I think about putting my hood up as I stare at my blonde hair and I just shake my head. No Brynn, be happy with your hair it makes you you. Pushing it back I take a deep breath and just wonder the halls because ain't no way I'm going to first class with Flash.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
For starters Brynn's parents are the best!! They truly care for her and I love that!! Two Flash needs to be put in his place very soon because I'm sick of him hurting Brynn and making her feel bad about herself when she's done nothing to her!! Please comment and vote!!