Little Things (One Direction Fanfic.)

CHAPTER 1

‘We need to find a girl who’s right for this song.’ Says Louis.

I scoffed, ‘Yea, right, like someone’s going to be as perfect as Ed pictures her.’ I joked.

Ed frowns at me, ‘Hey, I imagine a really beautiful girl, and I kind of agree with Lou here.’ He says. I rolled my eyes playfully.

‘It’s actually not a bad idea at all’ say Liam, the others nodded, well, except for me.

I got up and went to the kitchen, ‘Good Luck trying to find miss Perfect.’

3 hours later, we went scavenger hunting for this girl that I really don’t think existed.

Right now we had to stop at a store ‘cause Niall’s hungry. I sighed grabbing a bottle of beer, but then remembered that I’m in the states… Right…

I turn around to find Lou running up to me looking so excited. ‘What?’ I asked.

Louis jumped and pointed somewhere near the snack’s section where all the boys including Ed is crouching over as if they’re hiding or spying on someone.

‘I think we found her.’ Whispers Louis. I frowned; yea… they’re definitely spying. 

I followed Louis; surely no one can be described so beautifully like Ed said. I just really don’t believe there’s someone that beautiful.

Everyone gave way to me so I could easily see her.

She’s short; well not that short, she’s okay-ish I guess and she’s got short brown hair. That’s all I saw since she has her back towards us.

I turn around to look at them, ‘So you only saw her back and you think she’s perfect for the video?’ I asked.

They rolled their eyes so I walked away.

We’re never getting a girl for this.

Ed’s POV

I think she’s perfect, for the video I mean. I stare at her back, waiting to catch another glimpse of her to confirm.

She turns around.

Yes, I confirm. She’s the one.

‘I’m going to go ask her.’ I told the boys.

‘Wait, we can do it, I mean it is our video, no offense mate.’ Zayn says.

I smile, ‘No, I’ll do it. No offense, but she doesn’t look like a type that would listen to Pop music.’ I told them before walking down the aisle.

It is true, what I said. She didn’t look like a type who would listen to Pop. Rock… Maybe, but she must definitely know me.

I walked up to her and pretended to find some stuff.

I heard a chuckle, ‘You know, you don’t have to pretend. I saw you and your friends spying on me, Ed.’  She says.

I laughed and scratched the back of my neck. ‘You got me.’

She laughs, ‘So what’s with the music video?’ she asks. She must’ve heard.

‘Uh- Well, I wrote a song, called Little Things and One Direction sang it. They want to make a video of the song, and you look like the person I described in the song.’

She thought about it for a moment, ‘Are you asking me to do it?’ she finally asks.

I nodded, smiling.

‘If the money’s good then sure.’ She says with a shrug.

‘The money’s good. They’re famous. Uh- here’s my number, so if you want to ask about anything just give me a call or text me alright?’ I told her.

She smiles, ‘I’m Vanessa by the way.’ She says giving me a hand shake.

‘Alright Vanessa. Thank you very much; I know the boys will appreciate it.’ I told her one last time before walking out of the store.

The boys looked at me expectantly, well except for Harry. Don’t what’s gotten into his pants.

‘She said yes’ I told them. The jumped with joy and yelled happy things at each other.

Zayn sighed and handed 20bucks to Niall who happily laughed.