t w e l v e

"blue are the feelings that live inside me" ~ Blue Remake - Faouzia

"H-how did you get that?"

Petra couldn't believe it, Max was the one who found her sketchbook and he had kept it.

"D-did y-you open it?" she asked.

"I... I di-"

"But those are personal to me!"

She felt herself trembling in fear as thoughts came flooding her mind.

That sketchbook contained everything, her fears, her bullies, her sadness, her pain... her suffering.

"Petra, hey, hey... it's alright. I won't betray you, right?" it was when Max had moved to her side and got a firm hold on her shoulders did her body stopped trembling as she stared up into his eyes with wide eyes. Max smiled softly. "Your sketches... they opened up my eyes. If I didn't know all you had been through, I wouldn't be here and... and maybe things might just get worse."

Petra was silent for a while as Max let her go, than she sighed.

"How did you find it?"

Max took a deep breath and started explaining.

The day Petra lost her sketchbook...

Max was rushing past everyone to get out of the school's building but stopped when he saw something on the ground right in front of him. He stooped to pick it up and that's when he heard everybody laughing and booing.

They were bullying Petra Hollis again, he bet. The girl was on the ground while Addie appeared and started tormenting her.

He couldn't helped but actually sympathized the girl and as he looked down at the book in his hands, he was shocked to find it actually belonged to the bullied girl. How was he supposed to give her? He waited until the bullying ended and was about to run after Petra but realized she had already gone.

He sighed to himself and then started walking out of the building then realized he actually forgotten his English homework in his locker. He groaned and then ran to his locker, quickly grabbing his paper work then slamming the door shut, by the time he had walked out, the school was already empty from students... he was just about to ran towards the bus stop since it was raining but then he heard somebody crying.

Curious, he followed the crying and found a girl crying beside the school's building. He hid himself behind a wall and peeked at the girl.

It was Petra Hollis.

She was muttering and crying to herself but Max didn't dare approach her so he just watched silently.

The girl suddenly stood up and panicking, Max ran away quickly, accidentally stepping on a twig. He cursed silently and walked away. When he was far enough, he looked around to see Petra walked out of her hiding place and toward another direction.

When Max went home did he realized he had brought along with him her sketchbook. He sat on his bed and stared at the cover of the sketchbook for a long while before deciding to take a look on what's inside.

The first sketch was of a girl crying while looking at herself in the mirror. The girl looked a lot like Petra and Max flipped to the next and the next page. The drawings became more darker and deeper. One drawing showed him the same girl slicing her left arm where blood dripped from the wounds. It took him until he was in the middle of the book to realize it was no ordinary sketchbook. Petra was telling about what she had been through in the form of art.

He quickly closed the book and closed his eyes before sighing.

The laughs he shared with his friends when the girl got bullied, the horrible ways they talked about her behind her back, and the judgments they have on her.

That was when he decided he needed to do something.

"I'm sorry I didn't gave it to you when I know I should have," Max said after he finished explaining.

Petra was surprisingly calm with this, she only shook her head.

"I think I don't care anymore... you can go ahead and tell them all about these... I... I need to go." she grabbed the sketchbook and quickly stood up and walked away, leaving Max on the sofa.

Max only sat there silently... he knew he shouldn't have invaded her privacy and he didn't blame Petra for acting that way. He was about to stand up when he noticed a crumpled paper beside him that may had fallen out of her pocket or something.

He picked it up and read it to find a list of people's names and their contacts written in a neat handwriting. In capital letters were the words "People I've Helped and The Ways I could Contact Them" on top of the list of names.

That's when he knew it was the list of people Petra had helped on her website and an idea bloomed in his mind.

He got an idea how to help her.

.....

Hi, and welcome to iMotivate.com, a place where I'm here to support and help as much as I can for anyone who needs someone to listen to. I'll give you life advice, encouragements and also might be a friend to all of you. No matter what age, race, or religion you are, and where you are from, I will still be here for you. You can call me P and if you need any help, you can message me through this website, just click on the "send a message" button or you can email me at imotivatesupport@gmail.com. Don't be shy to send a message, I won't mind at all (unless it's inappropriate, that's unacceptable and will be blocked or deleted) but if you even want to drop a 'hi', go ahead!

 Don't be shy to send a message, I won't mind at all (unless it's inappropriate, that's unacceptable and will be blocked or deleted) but if you even want to drop a 'hi', go ahead!