n i n e

" Take the pain, take the fear

" Take the pain, take the fear..." ~ Inner Demons by Julia Brennan

Petra scribbled down every person's details that had contacted her... their names, where they were from, age, emails and some phone numbers from a few people who gave their numbers to her. She decided that it would be nice to keep records on how many people she has helped and was completely surprise to count there were actually a lot amount of them.

But apart from that, she was planning to shut down her website temporarily... or it could be forever.

But let's try temporarily first, if the bullying still continues, forever would be the answer.

After giving out a small note that said she would be taking a break from the website due to a few reasons that had nothing to do with her in real life, she shut down her laptop and walked away from her desk before putting her notebook into her bag. She had woken up so early that day and couldn't go back to sleep, like how her usual days were with her being sleep deprived, that was how she ended up in front of her laptop in the first place.

Realizing that it was time for school, she shouldered her bag and yawning, walked down the stairs and out the front door, not even caring for breakfast. Her parents were not home, saying they were going on a business trip before visiting Petra's sick Aunt Anne who lived in Australia... so they won't be home not one, not two but three whole months... probably by the time they came back home, it would be summer break for Petra.

Sighing to herself, Petra tucked her hands into her pockets and took a deep breath.

......

Hi, and welcome to iMotivate.com, a place where I'm here to support and help as much as I can for anyone who needs someone to listen to. I'll give you life advice, encouragements and also might be a friend to all of you. No matter what age, race, or religion you are, and where you are from, I will still be here for you. You can call me P and if you need any help, you can message me through this website, just click on the "send a message" button or you can email me at imotivatesupport@gmail.com. Don't be shy to send a message, I won't mind at all (unless it's inappropriate, that's unacceptable and will be blocked or deleted) but if you even want to drop a 'hi', go ahead!

 Don't be shy to send a message, I won't mind at all (unless it's inappropriate, that's unacceptable and will be blocked or deleted) but if you even want to drop a 'hi', go ahead!