"1"

"2"

"3"

John then pulled the arrow and Ara waved her wand and Lou's wound was closed. Nina then lowered her wand and laid Lou gently on the mattress.

"John check the pulse." Oen said as John placed his finger on Lou's wrist.

"No pulse!" John said still having his finger kn Lou's wrist.

The fairies and Oen went to a desk and talked about something on a book page. I knelt beside the part of the bed where the head of Lou was. 

Caryll and Athena then burst through the door carrying the ingredients they then went to the side were Oen and the fairies were. Nina took out a cauldron and Oen mixed the ingredients along with some liquids and particles. They mix it and the three fairies waved their wands chanting a spell. Oen then grabbed a bowl and poured some of the soup to it. Oen then brought the bowl to Lou with the fairies following close by.

Julia, Caryll and Mary were sitting on the other bed.

Oen then asked me to open the mouth of Lou. He then poured the soup in Lou's mouth. The fairies chanted a spell that made Lou gulped the soup.

I was anticipating for Lou to open her eyes but she didn't. I look at Oen with tears filling my eyes.

"There's nothing we can't do anymore." Oen said as she clasped his hands and looked down. Everyone in the room looked down with sadness is their faces. I could see Nina shedding a tear.

I wrapped my arms around the head of Lou. I start breaking down.

"Don't leave me yet Lou! I LOVE YOU. Don't you dare go dying on me." I said as a tear fell down on the face of Lou.

John tapped my shoulders I looked at him.

"There's nothing we could do anymore, she's already gone." John said as a tear fell from his eyes.

"SHE'S NOT YET GONE, SHE CAN'T BE!" I said looking at Lou, more tears fell on Lou's face. I couldn't see anything since my tears filled my eyes.

Then I felt a hand on my face, it wiped my tears. I opened my eyes to see that it was Lou.

"I'm not yet gone stupid." She said smiling at me.

I hugged her immediately. I can't believe she's alive.

"It's a miracle!" Oen said clapping his hands.

"Thank the God above!" The fairies said at the same time.

They all cheered and clapped their hands. I was so happy, I couldn't describe my feeling at the sight of Lou alive.

Then she kissed me in the lips. I could feel her chapped plump lips on mine. I didn't want it to end. It was the most amazing feeling I could ever feel. Then we pulled away. I look at John who was smiling, I look at the others who also smiled.

"Okay you everybody, Lou has to heal and be left alone for awhile. I'll be the one taking care of her. If you want to visit her you can return on Friday which is 5 days from now. That should be ample of time for Lou to heal." Oen said smiling.

One by one everybody left saying greetings to Lou like

"Get better soon" Caryll said

"Heal nicely" Mary said

"Love you" Nina said

"Don't stress yourself" Athena said

"I'll visit you first thing on friday" Ara said.

"Get well soon!" Julia said

"You weren't as heavy as I thought. Hehe. Take your time!" John said.

Then it was only me and her, and Oen of course but it felt like it was the two of us only. We kissed again. Then we pulled away, I stood up going to the door.

"I love you." Lou said.

"I love you too." I said as I left the building.

I closed the door behind behind me and saw Julia and John smiling.

"Sooooo... Her huh?" Julia said laughing, we all laughed.

"Tell us everything!" John said.

"and I'll tell you what happened between John and Zane." Julia said winking.

"Hey!" John said slapping Julia on the arm, Julia looked at John with a very intimidating look. "Fine, she can tell you but tell us about what happened between Lou and You!"

"Okay fine, but It's a long story."

I told them the story as we walked home.

The Princess And The Fraud (OLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें