The Wedding

Thomas P.O.V

All good things are happening in our life. We are now having a little angel, it may be a lot of work because we already have two trouble makers but i know we'll manage. Today is the day I've been waiting for. Marrying someone i thought i wouldn't love. I've been so affected to what happened to Natalie that I didn't realize someone cared for me. I will never forget her, she will always be in my heart and I will always remember how she loved me before and I know she will be happy for me and Y/n.

"Big bro, you good to go? Everyone is waiting for you." Ava said. "Yeah, let's go." I said, while fixing my tie. "You know I would never thought you'd keep your promise to Natalie cause of how much of an a**hole you are." She said while laughing. "Shut up, you are always cold to everyone you meet and I got that from you." I said smiling at her. "Hey, I'm not that cold." She said, punching my arm.

"Daddy? Are you fighting Aunt Ava again?!" Connor said, pouting. "She punch daddy's arm. Are you not going to be mad at her?" I said looking at him helpless. "Daddy, you started it." Tyler said while laughing. "What did your Aunt Ava teach you?" I said, hands cross. "A lot of things big brother." She said laughing.

"Places everyone." The organizer said. "Go with your Aunt Ava." I said. "Good luck big brother." Ava said smiling happily. I waited in front of the altar. I remember this feeling, the feeling of happiness. Then the music starts. The beautiful harmony of the violin made me even more emotional. Everyone stood up, this is it.

The doors opened and standing there is the love of my life. She looks beautiful than ever. She walks down the isle with her father. Tears were streaming down my face. I wipe it off but the tears of joy are keep coming back.

"Take care of her for me Thomas." Her father said. "I will." I said smiling. I turn to her, I can see that she is also being emotional. "Shall we?" I said. She nodded while smiling.

I assisted her in front of the altar. We exchange vows put each other's ring. "By the power vested in me, I know pronounce you husband and wife." The priest said. "You may now kiss the bride." He continued.

I lift up her veil and wow, she really looks beautiful. I put my hand on her cheek, we look at each other and I kiss her. Everyone was cheering for us and I know they are happy for us. "I love you Mrs. Sangster." I said to her. "I love you too Mr. Sangster." She said, smiling at me. The she lean over and kiss me. I have to say, this is.the happiest i've been ever since Natalie is gone. I know she's watching us up above and I know she is happy for us.