Surprise

Thomas P.O.V
Y/n, the kids and I are walk to the park. There are a lot of people here I would say, compare yesterday this place was deserted.

Y/n put the her things in the picnic table. Connor and Tyler are playing in the playground.

Y/n are looking at them, smiling. I smile at her. She turn to face me. Maybe she saw that?

"First time going out with them huh?" She asked.

"Yeah, I've never seen them so happy before. They we're so silent when your not around but when your around, war begins." I said.

She laugh. God, her laugh is contagious. She looks so beautiful when she smile. We stared at each other.

"Mommy? Can we buy an ice cream? Please." Connor said.

Wow! Way to go Connor, you ruined the moment.

"Yeah, sure." Y/n said.

Then Connor goes to Tyler and wait for y/n.

"Thomas? You coming?" She asked.

"Ahhh, yeah, sure." I said.

"Come on." She said.

Fast Forward
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

We arrive at the ice cream cart. Connor and Tyler run there to get an ice cream.

"What can I get you miss?" The vendor ask.

"Its Mrs. To you sir." I said.

Y/n punch my shoulders playfully.

"What?" I whispered.

"Sorry about that Mr. I would like some chocolate please and Thomas? What do you want?" She said.

"Same, chocolate." I said.

"Two chocolate ice cream coming right up." He said.

She looks at me while rising her eyebrow.

"What?" I ask.

"Unbelievable... I can't believe you just say that." She said.

"What did I do? I just corrected him." I said.

"That's why and I hate you for that." She said.

"Here's you're ice cream sir and madam." The vendor said while handing us the ice cream.

"Thanks I'm going to pay for the ice cream that those two kids get." She said.

"No, I'll pay for it." I said.

"Thomas, I got it. I'll pay for it." She said.

I put her ice cream on her mouth with go everywhere in her face.

"I told you I got this." I said.

I pay for the ice creams and look at y/n who is giving me a death glare.

I just smile at her. She get an ice cream with her finger and put it in my face.

"What the....!"

I look at her and she was laughing like crazy.

"I'm going to get for that." I said smiling.

"Oh yeah, how?" She asked.

Oh, this is going to be fun.

Y/n P.O.V
OMG, I made a mistake! What is he thinking now? He call Tyler and Connor and whisper something in them.