Who are you?

Thomas P.O.V
I walked in the room and saw y/n with a lot of machines by her side. Its hard to watch her like that.. like this. I sat down to the chair that is right next to her bed. I hold her hand. Holding her is the best feeling that i will ever have.

"Thomas." I look up, knowing that, that was her dad. "I need to go.. i'll come back tomorrow. Take care of her for me will you." He said. "I will." I said. "I promise." I continued. He nodded and left. It was so quite, all you can hear are the beeping sound of the machines or monitors (whatever those things are called:)).

"Hey Y/n, I'm here now and I will never leave your side. I promise I will be here for you. Just please wake up and remember me." I said. I kiss the top of her head. "Please be alright."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Your P.O.V
I slowly woke up with a massive head ache. I open my eyes trying to adjust in the light. I felt something holding my hand. I look to my right and saw a blonde guy, who I obiously don't know sleeping peacefully in the right side of my bed.

I slowly tap his shoulders. He wakes up and looks around. He then meet my eyes and smiled at me. I smiled back. I have no idea why. Then suddenly he hug me. "Thank God your awake. I was so worried about you not waking up. I miss you." He said. He stopped hugging me and looks at me waiting for my reply,

"Who are you?"

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Thomas P.O.V
"Who are you?" I knew she was gonna say that. I don't know what to say. I can't just say that I'm her husband, she will freak out. "I'm your best friend." I lied, which hurts so much but i have to do it.

"What!? Where am I?" She asked. "Your in the hospital." I said. "What am I doing here?" She asked. I can see that she's confuse. "You've been in a car accident." I said. "Am I okay?" She asked, again. "Yeah, your good. Do you want me to get the doctor for you?" I said. "Yeah, I need to know what happened." She said. I nod and stood up. I exit her room and went to the doctors office.

"Thomas? Are yoh okay? Is she okay?" The doctor asked. "Yeah, she's fine." I said. "What can i do for you?" He asked. "She's awake and she needs to see you for answers." I said. "That's a great news." He said. I put my head down. "What's wrong?" He asked. "She asked me a question of who i am." I said. "And?" He said. "And i didn't tell her the truth. I told her i was her best friend." I said.

"Why did you even say that?" He asked. "Because, i don't want her to freak out or something. So i said that to her." I said. "It's okay, she'll remember who you really are. I know what you did was a hard thing but you did it for her." He said. "I should go to her and answer some of her questions. Excuse me." He ssid and left. I just hope she won't freak out once she found the truth about me.

Yow!! I just kidding... HEY GUYS!! This is another late update that i promise ti make at weekends but i never published... well here it is.😊☺ i'll try and make chapter 14 for you guys... and i'm so sorry about this late update stuff. But i hope you'll enjoy this😊☺ leave a like/vote and comments of what you think so far of my story😊😀 Thank you guys!! Your supoort means alot to me😀😊 Take care and God Bless... I love you guys😙😘😚😍 Bye!!