The Truth (II)

Y/n

He stayed quiet for a moment. He sign and said "Me."

I was speechless. His my husband?  I am married to him? How did that happened?

"I'm married to you?  How?" I ask.  He look at me.  "You have a sister and she died a long time ago. You're father doesn't want his grandchildren to be sad about it.  Conor and Tyler didn't know that their mother died.  So,  you're dad ask you if you could be a substitute wife. Just to make you're nephews happy. That's how." He explain.

"Where are they?" I ask.  "Who?" He respond.  "Conor and Tyler? " I said. "Their at my sister's house." He said.  I just nod.

I was about to ask him something again but a knock on the door interrupted me.

Thomas open the door and a guy was standing there. His not too old,  not too young maybe his in his 40's.... I don't know.

"Y/n?" he said. He come closer to me and sit to the chair beside my bed. 

"How are you? I'm so worried about you." he said.  I just look at him. Then I look at Thomas. 

Thomas tap his shoulders. "Can I talk to you for a moment?" he ask.  The guy nodded his head and got up in his chair. 

I have no idea who he is but I got a feeling that I know him.

Thomas

Me and David (you're dad's name) are now outside. 

"What happened to her?  She's not like that." He ask.  "Look David,  she has an amnesia.  She doesn't remember anything except for Conor and Tyler and maybe me, i just told her who I am." I said.

"She doesn't remember me?" David ask.  "Something like that." I said. David just nod his head.  "You can do something about it." I said.  "What is it?" He ask. 

"You can talk to her. You know,  let her know who you are." I said. David smile and nodded his head in respond. "You should get back there. I'll give you guys some time alone." I said.

"Thank you, Thomas for being there for my daughter." he said. "You're welcome, David. It's the least I can do." I said.  He nodded and entered the room again. 

I went closer to the window which is at the side of y/n's room.  I looked outside. I have to admit,  I kind of miss going out with y/n and the kids. Where we play in the park, eat ice cream and do some family stuff. Y/n have done so much for me and I never get a chance to repay her.  Soon, when she get out of this hospital. 

Out of the blue, my phone suddenly rang.  I looked at it and saw that it was my sister.  I answered it.

(T- Thomas/ S, Conor, Tyler- his sister and the kids)

T- Hello?
S- Hey Thomas!  so how was "my future sister in law"?
T- She's fine. Why did you call? Did something happened?  Did you almost burn your house again?
S- Everything is fine. Nothing happened. But the burning the house part,  I may have done that.
T- What!? Again? Are the kids okay?
S- Yeah, their fine and do you mean again?  I've never set my house on fire?
T-................  Oh,  Really?!
S- Okay!! maybe I have. 
T- Is that all you have to tell me?
S- oh yeah I almost forgot....  the kids wants to visit y/n it's been a while. 
T- Can I talk to them?
S- yeah sure *calls the kids*
Conor- Hello?
T- Hey buddy where's your brother?
Tyler- I'm here daddy
T- Hi Tyler
Tyler- Hello daddy
T- are you guys okay?
Conor/Tyler- Yes Daddy!!
Conor- We have so much fun
Tyler- Yeah!  we bake cookies and and cakes,  we played outside,  we got new toys and we did a lot of stuffs.
Conor- It was awesome!!
T- *laughs* do you know what's awesome?
Conor/Tyler- What!!??
T- Visiting mommy
Tyler- Really we're going to visit mommy?
T- Yes Tyler,  you're visiting mommy tomorrow.
Conor- Yay!!
Tyler- I'm so exited!!
Conor- Me too!!
Tyler- let's make her cookies.
Conor- yeah , let's do it.
Tyler- Bye daddy...  we're going to bake mommy some cookies.
T- Bye kids.

*End of call*

I walk back to y/n room. I heard her laughing with her father.  I guess she remembers him a little bit but other than that I'm happy for her. She's gaining her memories. 

I still blame myself of what happened to her. It should have been me but I guess I should be happy for her and thankful that she's still alive.

It's been a rough time for me and her but I promise that I will make it up to her once she goes out of the hospital.  I will make her happy and this time I'm keeping it.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Sup guys! First of all, I want to greet everyone a Merry Christmas and advance Happy New year I know I've been away for a long time but here you go another update of this story.....*please don't hate me*

So guys... I am so sorry for keeping you waiting. There's just a lot of things going on or happening in my life and I can't keep up to all the things that I love to do. Yeah It's a short one, I know and I know I can do better than that but just like I said,  there's a lot of things going on and I can't do anything about it.

That's about it actually.

Leave a vote or like or whatever it is that you called and comment down below of what you think of the story so far. Should I add more or should I end it?  You're choice. :)  oh and one more thing... if you want to help me finish this story... leave me a message and we can work this out:)

Thank you guys so much for reading this story and I love you all I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas Again!! Merry Christmas and advance Happy New Year.. Bye!!