The Truth..

Your P. O. V

I waited for the doctor to come.  10 minutes later,  a guy with a white coat went inside my room. He was followed by my best friend,  who I don't know yet. 

"Hello Miss L/n, I'm your doctor.  How are you feeling?" He asked. 

"I'm fine , I guess. " I respond.  "At least that's a good respond." He said,  smiling.  I nod my head in respond.  "I have a simple question for you. "  He asked. 

"What Is it? " I said.  "Do you remember anything,  anything at all?" He asked.  "I don't. " I respond. "Even just a little memory that you know. " He said. 

"Well,  I do remember two kids." I said.  "That's nice to hear. " he said. 

"Do you remember their names? " he asked.  "I think so?" I said.  "What are their names? " he asked. "Conor and Tyler." I said. 

Thomas P. O. V
"Conor and Tyler." She said.  She remembers them.  Thank God for that.  I was so relieve once she says that. 

"That's good." The doctor said. "Now." He said,  while looking at me. "Do you know who he is?" He said, pointing at me. 

I looked at her and hoping that she remembers me. 

"Yeah." She said. "His my best friend." She continued.  Of course she would say that because that's what I told her.

The doctor nods his head.  "Thank you miss L/N. " he said.

"Thomas can I talk to you for a moment?" He asked. "Yeah sure." I said.  I looked at Y/n.  "I'll be right back." I said. She nodded.

Your P.O.V

I don't know what their talking about outside but I heard someone says "I'm her husband."

wait a second.... am I married? to who? I'm so confuse. Maybe I can ask  Thomas later. He will tell me the answer.

2 minutes later Thomas opened the door. He looked at me for a second and then looked down. I think he was thinking of something big.

"Thomas?" I said. "Yeah?" he respond.

"I heard someone says " I'm her husband" when you and the doctor talk outside. I was wondering who am I married to?" I ask.

He stayed quiet for a moment. He sign and said "Me."

Thomas P.O.V

The doctor and I walk outside Y/N room.

"Well, she knows the kids but didn't know you." he said. "What am I going to do?" I ask. "Tell her the truth and let's see his she reacts to it." he said.

"What? just tell her straight away that she's my wife and I'm her husband?" I said. "Yes, and besides she going to know about sooner or later. Its better to let her know now or let her forget." he said.

I looked down. "Its all up to you." he continued. "I'll tell her.... Soon." I respond. He nodded and leave.

I open the door to Y/N room. I looked at her and then looked down. "Thomas?" she said. "Yeah?" I respond.

"I heard someone says " I'm her husband" when you and the doctor talk outside. I was wondering who am I married to?" she ask.

I know she's gonna ask that. I stayed quiet for a moment because I was thinking if I should tell her or not. Then I said "Me"

===================================
Hi guys... I am so sorry for keeping you waiting for another update:( I am so sorry:( I've been so busy lately and I can't update, I can't even have my phone sometimes. I know what a nightmare. And also I'm sorry for updating a really short part and comes back 2-3 months for another update but, I promise you guys that I will try my best to update. But if I don't... please don't kill me°o° 

anyways... thank you guys so much for supporting this story, for leaving a like or fav or whatever that is. Thank you3x so much. I know I always say sorry and give you another update after this, after that but trust me... you don't wanna know what's going on with my life today.

I love you guys<3 Thank you and I will see your like/favs and comments of what you think so far. if you have any suggestion of what's going to happened next... then let me know in the comments.:) thanks and have a goodnight:)