The kiss

Your P.O.V
After the family day, we went to the park to get some fresh air.

The kids run to the playground and play tag. Me and Thomas are sitting at the grass. The wind smash my face which makes my hair go every where.

I heard Thomas laugh.

"What?" I asked. "Nothing, you look beautiful with that wind effects of yours." He said.

"Haha, very funny. I didn't call the wind to blow my hair for special effects." I respond.

He smiled and look at me.

"Tag!! Your it!!" We turn around and saw Connor.

Thomas looked at me. He stand up. He was about to run after the kids when suddenly he turn around.

"Are you coming?" He asked. "Yeah!!" I respond while standing up.

"I wouldn't miss the fun." I continue. "Well, in that case your it." He said while tagging me.

"Ohh, What!" I said. "That is so not fair." I said while running after them.

I tag Tyler and he runs after Connor. I was running away from them when suddenly I bump at someone.

I look up and saw that it was Thomas. He was on top of me(not in a weird way). He looked at me.

I am now currently staring at his chocolate brown eyes. He went closer and closer.

"Thomas?" I said. "What are you-" he smash his lips into mine. He kissed me, passionately. My eyes where still open but I close them  either way.

After that, he stopped and smile at me. I bite my lip.

"Don't do that." He said. "Don't do what?!" I asked. "Don't bite your lip, it makes you even hotter." he said.

I blush and push him.

"That is really funny Thomas." I said. "I'm not even joking. Y/n, you're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. You change me and I thank you for that." He said. "I'm in love with you Y/N."

What did he just say? His in love with me? No way! He must be joking or something, right?

Thomas P.O.V
I don't know what I say but I said it. I am in love with her.

We went home. The kids went upstairs. Me and Y/n are left downstairs. It was a silent.

"Look I'm sorry about what I did. I didn't kn-" "it's okay." She said while cutting me off. "You don't need to say sorry." She said while looking at me.

I don't know what I'm feeling right now but I can see Natalie(your sister's name) in her. I know, that Natalie is still in my heart but Y/n, she's my forever (calm down bitterness it's okay😃).

"I'm going to sleep." She said. She doesn't even looked at me.

I stand up, grab her hand and hug her.

"What's wrong?" I asked.  She cried. I can feel my T-shirt getting soaked by her tears.

"I just missed my sister so much." She said. "Yeah, I know. Me too." I respond.

"Do you love her?" She asked. "What?" I asked. "Do you love my sister?" She ask again. "Yes, I do. With all my heart." I said. 

She nod. She stop hugging me and went upstairs.

I sign and sit at the sofa. I don't know what my life has become. I just want her to stay.  

Hey guys👋 I know it's been a while since I last updated this story and I'm sorry for that, I really am. I didn't updated because I've been busy at school. You know projects and stuff. So here's another update for all of you😀

I hope you'll enjoy this story. Bye👋😘