HOME

Y/n P.O.V

Finally, i'm going home. I'm finally going to do some stuffs that i haven't done before. I'm going to spend time with the kids like i always do. Day by day i'm recovering all my memories. I remember alot of things now and i can't wait to spend time with my family.

I look around and saw Thomas sleeping in the left side of my bed. I examine his features and his always been the same. The same face, the same body, the same smile like i use to remember. He move a little bit then he slowly opened his eyes and smiled when he saw me staring at him.

"Like the view?" He said teasingly. "Oh shut up Thomas, its not funny." I said blussing like crazy. He walk uo to me and look into my eyes the he cup my cheeks. "You look cute when your blussing." He said with a kiss in my forehead. "Goodmorning Thomas." I said while placing my forehead against his. "Goodmorning love." He said.

A few moments later the doctor walk in saying that i can go home. I was so happy and excited to go home. I want to see the kids again. Oh, how i miss them. Thomas packed all my stuffs in the bag while I pack some of the light stuffs also in the bag. While we were finish I take a look at my room for the last time and then we leave.

I was in the car, Thomas was driving. The whole trip home was a bit quiet. It wasn't an awkward silence it was the comfortable one. He held my hand while still driving. I look at him and smiled.

"Are you excited to go home?" He ask. "Excited? I was dying to go home a long time ago." I said with a small laugh. "Well you should be." He said still holding my hand. "Someones waiting for you there and somethings." He said with a smile.

5 minutes later, we were in front of the house. He was unloading all the stuffs inside the car. I was looking at the house. Man, i've never seen this house in a long time. It feels home. "You ready?" He said holding one of my hand. "Ready as i'll ever be." I said with a smile. He then grab all the bags. He opened the door. I was surprise that it was quiet and dark.

Thomas opened the lights and then "SURPRISE!" I was shock of what i see. Everyone was there my friends, my parents, Thomas' sister and the kids. The kids ran into me causing me to fall down and blacked out.... No i'm kidding, the kids hugged me. Just as i wanted. I look uo and there was a banner saying "WELCOME HOME!" After the surprise we all talked and they were happy that i'm home. They gave me hugs. I'm so luck to have a family and friends like them and most importantly to the family of my own.

It was getting a little late, everyone bid their goodbyes. And it was just us the kids, me and Thomas. It was getting late for the kids so tuck them in bed. "Good night mommy." Conor and Tyler said. "Good night angels." I said and kiss them both in the forehead. I went downstairs and saw Thomas looking at the wall which have pictures hanging.

"Hey." I said.  He he let out a sign and said "We've come a long way huh." He said as he look at me. I smile at him "I know." I said while resting my head in his shoulders. "You know, its been a while since we visited Natalie's grave." He said while looking at me.  "We can go tomorrow.  I really do want to visit her." I said to him. 

He face me and smile "You know, i promise your sister one thing before she died." He said. "What is it?" I asked curiously. He puts his hand on my cheek "That i'm not only going to take care of the kids but i'm also going to take care of you." He said staring into my eyes.

"You said that? And i though you have a cold ass heart before" I said while laught a little bit. "I'm sorry love. I was a jerk before but you change me. If it wasn't for you i'll be the same jerk as before." He said.
I smiled at him. "I will always be there for you Thomas, always." I said. He smile and slowly lean until our faces were only an inch apart then our lips touch. I can feel butterflies in my stomach. It was a wonderful felling. We pulled apart smiling at each other.

THE NEXT MORNING......

THOMAS P.O.V
I woke up and see that y/n was sleeping in my chest. I could hear her little snore. I move her a little so that I could get out of bed. Finally I was out of bed. I check on the kids and they we're still sleeping. I went downstairs to the kitchen and make some breakfast for my family. I made Bacon and eggs and some pancakes for them. 
I heard someone yawn behind me i turn around and saw y/n her messy bun was still up from the night before. I walk towards her grabing jer waist and putting a kiss on her cheek "Good morning love." I said "Good morning handsome." She said while smiling.

I heard some noises going down the stairs. "Is that bacon and eggs?" Tyler ask. "And pancakes?" Conor added. Y/n and i look at each other and laugh. "Come on kiddos, lets eat." She said to them. The kids walk towards the table and sat there. They began to eat their breakfast.

"Kids" y/n said. "We are going somewhere today." She continued. "Where?" Tyler ask. "Can we go with you?" Conor ask. "When your old enough you can but for know you can stay with grandpa ok?" She said.
"I love hanging out with grandpa." Conor said. "He likes adventure so much that he took us to with him" Tyler said. "Yes and it was amazing." Tyler continued while Conor was eating a peice of bacon nodding his head.

"Then grandpa it is." I said. "Yey!" They both said while looking at each other. Y/n laugh at their excitement. I smiled at her laughter. "Now go and get dress ok." I said. "Ok daddy." They both said. They went towards me and gave me a kiss on my cheek same goes to y/n.

"Don't forget to brush your teeth." Y/n said. She stood up and clean the kids plates. I stared at her then she look at me. "Enjoying the view?" She said while giggling her eyebrows up and down. I laugh at her "always." I said to her. She blush a little bit,  she smiled at me and continue cleaning the table. 

"Let me do it. You go upstairs and take a bath. You always take long to get dress." I said. "I don't take that long." She said. I raised my eyebrows at her while she pouted. "Alright fine. Just don't break the dishes ok." She said while laughing and walking up stairs. I just laugh at her childish behaviour, just like what i love about her.