The accident

Your P.O.V
I know it's not 4:30 yet but, I have to go back. I need to say sorry to Thomas.

I drive faster. Bad choice. In a long distance, A car was also driving fast, not knowing about it, I didn't stop and the next thing I knew is that my car crashed into that car.

My vision is blurry and I don't know what's going on. I could see a lot of people and a young lady told me that everything is going to be alright, that's we're everything went dark....

Thomas P.O.V
I called y/n a hundred times now but she's not answering. It's now 7:30 in the evening and she's not back yet.

I'm now worried about her. I am walking back and forth in the living room holding my phone waiting for her to call back.

"Daddy?" I turn around and saw Tyler and Connor. "Are you okay?" Tyler asked.

"I'm fine buddy." I said. "Where's mommy?" Connor asked. "Come here. Both of you." I said. I kneeled down and hug them, they hug me back.

That's when my phone rang. I look at my phone and it's y/n calling. I quickly answered it.

"Hello? Y/n?" I said. "Hello? Is this Mr. Sangster?" A girls voice asked. "Yes." I respond. "Your wife is at the hospital." She said. "What hospital?" I asked. "(Hospital address)" she said. "Okay, I'm coming." I said and end the call.

"Your aunt Ava will watch over you, okay?" I said to them. "Okay" they respond. I called Ava to watch over the kids and she agrees.

I drove to the hospital. When I arrived there I quickly got out of my car and run inside the hospital.

I go to the nurse station. "Excuse me? Where's my wife?" I asked. "Calm down sir, what's the name of your wife?" She asked. "Y/n s/n l/n." I said. "She's in the operating room sir." She said. My heart stops when she says that.

"Where's the operating room?" I ask. "Its just right around this corner." She said. I hurriedly run to the corner, hearing the nurse said that I'm not allowed in there.

I saw the operating room and barge in the door. I saw y/n, laying on the bed.
"Sir, your not allowed in here." One of the nurses said. "I just want to see her." I said. "You'll see her, just wait outside." He said, trying to make me go outside. "That's my wife! I need to be here! I HAVE to be here!" I said, looking at the nurse. "Sir, I know that, but you have to wait outside or I'll force you too go outside." He said.

I just give up and slowly walk towards the door.

I waited outside for an hour now, tapping my foot patiently. A few minutes later, the doctor called my name. I quickly stand up and walk towards his way.

"Are you a relative or..." "I'm her husband." I said, cutting him off. "She's fine but..." the doctor said, looking at the floor.
"What?! What happened?" I asked. "She's going to have an amnesia. She's not going to remember anything about her life and sad to say, about you." The doctor continued. "No, that can't be true." I said. "I'm sorry, we did the best we could." He said, patting my shoulder and walk away.

"Thomas!" I heard someone said. I turn around and saw y/n's dad. "What happened to her?" He ask worriedly. "She got into a car crash and lost all her memories." I said.

"This is all my fault." I continued. "Hey Thomas, this is not your fault. My daughter is in a room with nothing to remember. She needs you now. Help her remember." Her dad said. "I know, thanks." I said. "Come on, let's go see her." He said, going in first. I don't know what to expect when she wakes up. Its fine if she don't remember me, but I still hope that she remembers the kids.

Wow that was short!!😁
You know the story😅... okay, let's just get to the point here. I'm so sorry for not updating this story for a long time. I just got busy with my life. You have the right to hate me.

I'm just kidding. Please don't😞

I'm going to update this story slowly because there's a lot going on that stands out my way on making this story. But, I hope you'll enjoy this chapter and again, I'm sorry for not updating this story.

Thank you and enjoy!!!😃😀
Kisses😘😘