The Kids

Your P. O. V

I think I'm gaining my memories back. My dad, at least that's what he told me. Was standing in front of the door way holding a paper bag full of foods. I guess that's for me. He notice me looking at him. He gave me a smile. He went closer to me. He puts the paper bag in the table next to me.  He arrange everything that's inside the bag. 

"how are you feeling y/n? " he ask.  "I'm feeling great." I respond.  "that's good to know." he said with a smile. I smile back. 

"yeah before I forgot. The kids will be here,  you know Conor and Tyler." he said.  "ah yes, I remember them." I said with a smile. I'm so happy.  I'm going to see my kids.  I'm so exited but,  I wonder we're Thomas is.

Thomas P. O. V

I waited outside for the kids to arrive. They told me their going to be here in a minute.  As said,  I heard Conor and Tyler calling my name. I look at my back and saw them with my sister. I walk closer to them and gave the kids a hug.

"Hi daddy!" both of them said.  "Hey kids,  are you ready to see mommy?" I ask them.  "Yes!" they said. I smile at them.  I looked at my sister.

"Oh yeah." she said while handing her hand to me.  "Where's my payment?" she ask.  "Really?! out of anything that's how your going to say hi to me?" I said.  "I'm just kidding." she said while laughing. 

"Are you coming?" I ask.  "Nah,  I have a lot of things to do. You know me,  I'm always busy. Just tell Y/n I said hi." she said.  "Okay,  thanks for looking after the kids I appreciate it." I said.  "No probs big bro... anytime" she said. She go inside her care and wave me goodbye. I wave back. Then there she goes.

I look at back at the kids. "Are we going to see mommy or are we just going to stand here?" Conor ask.  "Staring at each other." Tyler added. I laugh at them. "Let's go." I said.  They followed after me.  Y/n' s gonna be happy once she saw them. I hope she's exited cause I am (what?  so I can't be exited about anything?)
================================
Me and the kids are in front of Y/n's room,  I can hear her talking to someone and I'm guessing it's David.

I slowly open the door to make it a surprise but you know kids,  the burst in the room and go to Y/n's

"Mommy! I miss you" Conor said. Tyler looked at him. "I mean WE." Conor continued. Y/n laugh. Hearing that laugh and seeing her smile again makes me happy. So happy. 

"I miss you too, both of you." She said while smiling to the both of them.

"Kids?" I said. They both turn around including Y/n.  "Are you guys forgetting something?" I continue. I look down to the box that Tyler was holding to give them a clue.  Both of them smile. 

"Mommy,  we got you some cookies." Tyler said while handing her the box. Y/n took them and open them up.  "We made it just for you." Conor said with a huge smile on his face. 

"Wow,  you guys made this?" Y/n ask.  Both of them nod their heads. "Thank you.  Who taught you how to make this." She asked them. 

"It was just us. But, we did get some little help." Tyler said.  "Yes mommy,  it was amazing. We almost burn the house down but that's fine everything was under control because aunt Ava was there to help us put it out" Conor said.

"Conor, we're not suppose to say that.  Aunt Ava told us not to and we promise. Now they know." Tyler said. "Oh,  I'm sorry." Conor said.

"Its okay kids, mistakes happens and sometime you can learn from that mistake." Y/n said. She looked at me. "Like your dad did. He change because he knows that he did a mistake." She said.

Wait! How do she know?!